Lyle arrested??

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but they need to kill this speeding and reckless driving **** ASAP. These kids are far to comfortable driving extremely recklessly and its already amounted to dead bodies. Lyle might be a great player but you need to make an example at some point. I have no sympathy for ******** who put the lives of others in danger on the road. Get rid of him. We have plenty of backs.
I mean we can have that opinion all we want but he's with the team and obviously not going anywhere unless he screws up again.
 
This is the dumbest thread in canesinsight history.

Congrats y'all, didnt think it was possible to exceed past glory on an arrest thread but you did it. Don't ever change.
 
I'm sure Adarius Hayes never sped once until this happened right? The fact that no one got hurt is not really get a pass.

how short memories are here but yeah hey it's all **** funny with his breakaway speed and all from the cops, right?

I'm not condemning him, nor acting like others havent sped including myself but there's speeding then there is SPEEDING AND EVADING


Screenshot 2026-08-14 at 3.59.56 PM.png
 
I don't like this young man as a RB at Miami because he has been a disappointment. I been burned by that hype flame. However, I HOPE he gets his **** straight and recovers to be a successful human.

But this thread is CRA. It's beer Friday
 
The speeding part is dumb, and deserves a hefty suspension otherwise you risk a program attitude that this is ok (hello Georgia)...especially after Hayes killed a family.

But the running from cops part? Like what lol. Why is this part going under the radar in this thread. Its a felony? Its also indicative of very bad decision making.
 
The speeding part is dumb, and deserves a hefty suspension otherwise you risk a program attitude that this is ok (hello Georgia)...especially after Hayes killed a family.

But the running from cops part? Like what lol. Why is this part going under the radar in this thread. Its a felony? Its also indicative of very bad decision making.
I agree. Fleeing the cops in an auto is serious. Still waiting for facts to come out, but if he indeed did that, a hefty suspension makes sense.
 
This has old school CIS vibes. Whoever the cop is that tried to pull RB1 over should be canned. Drop the charges & suspend him for 5 minutes of the florida a&m game. We got natty to ******* win.
 
I'm sure Adarius Hayes never sped once until this happened right? The fact that no one got hurt is not really get a pass.

how short memories are here but yeah hey it's all **** funny with his breakaway speed and all from the cops, right?

I'm not condemning him, nor acting like others havent sped including myself but there's speeding then there is SPEEDING AND EVADING


View attachment 369732
The evading part takes it to another level when it comes to judgement

I’m no one to judge, so I won’t but I think we’ve got the right people inside the building to take care of it

Not to open the Pandoras Box of college football situations over the years but when you get the wrong people inside the program stuff really gets ugly
 
Back
Top