- Joined
- Jan 9, 2019
- Messages
- 35,453
Definitely the Homeless dude
Definitely the Homeless dude
Not sharing something is far different than removing any rumors on this site discussing something
BRO someone made a AI photo of Miami’s 4th string running back getting arrested bro it’s fake.
A 2011 Dodge Caliber. That, or a 1978 Ford Pinto.What model of vehicle was he driving?
What model of vehicle was he driving?
My woman loves to play with my male ****y nipples.You guys need to touch your nipples here and there. Grow a ******* pair.
My woman loves to play with my male ****y nipples.![]()
This is dark asf.Mark Walton's injury paved the way for Travis Homer & Deejay Dallas
Jordan Lyle's injury paved the way for Marty Brown & Girard Pringle
Sometimes you think the Football Gods taketh away....when they actually giveth
Aye, a lot of BS and nonsense in the thread, I figured I'd contribute.Lock the thread along with your internet access.
Different leagues obviously but if James Pearce only got 8 games for his bat**** stuff then just suspend Lyle for a quarter and move on
100% agree. Remember Lyle fumbled on that last drive vs Louisville.I still don't understand why he was put in during the Louisville game. I was yelling at the tv why is he in?
no harm no foul
What a dumb move. How u gonna get arrested during training camp?
…not lock the thread. Literally do nothing and not comment himself. Simplest answer possible tbhHe literally locked the thread lol. What else is he supposed to do
I pay just like youif you want to discuss injuries or any other matter, use social media. otherwise, stop complaining about a free forum.