Lyle arrested??

What model of vehicle was he driving?
IMG_7606.jpeg
 
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but they need to kill this speeding and reckless driving **** ASAP. These kids are far to comfortable driving extremely recklessly and its already amounted to dead bodies. Lyle might be a great player but you need to make an example at some point. I have no sympathy for ******** who put the lives of others in danger on the road. Get rid of him. We have plenty of backs.
 
Mark Walton's injury paved the way for Travis Homer & Deejay Dallas

Jordan Lyle's injury paved the way for Marty Brown & Girard Pringle

Sometimes you think the Football Gods taketh away....when they actually giveth
This is dark asf.
🤷🏿‍♂️
 
Different leagues obviously but if James Pearce only got 8 games for his bat**** stuff then just suspend Lyle for a quarter and move on
 
I still don't understand why he was put in during the Louisville game. I was yelling at the tv why is he in?
100% agree. Remember Lyle fumbled on that last drive vs Louisville.

I posted this before - but Lyle got crunch-time carries he shouldn't have in 2024 too

Lyle got 4th Quarter carries in our 2024 close losses to Syracuse & Iowa St.

I do not trust our coaches with Lyle

1786741225560.png
 
Back
Top