Lyle arrested??

confirmed. happened about a month ago. reckless driving, which is a misdemeanor. he'll be fine. immaturity.
I think Florida just changed their laws recently and fleeing/eluding is now a 2nd degree felony. That being said, it’s bad, but it’s not “life ending” bad. I’m curious to see what punishment he ends up getting(legally and from Mario), but the point is this isn’t so bad to the point that he can’t recover from it and still achieve his goals in life down the line. The thing I’ll never understand is this: Why the **** are people still running from the cops? It’s 2026, folks. 99.99% of the time you’re NOT going to get away, and it’s only going to make you’re situation exponentially worse.
 
Not to open the Pandoras Box of college football situations over the years but when you get the wrong people inside the program stuff really gets ugly
People ask questions why Christian Wilkins doesn't get a spot in the NFL anymore after Terrion Arnold was signed by the Seahawks despite being arrested on a severe kidnapping charge.

I'll put it this way, my team employed Aaron Hernandez. Sometimes it's best if people just don't find out what exactly happened, just that stuff happened. Because it's never nice nor good stuff with the wrong people.

That's why I want stuff to be kept on the low. It serves no good.
 
What a Dumb *** F'ng idiot this Lyle is. Blah, Blah, Blah, we all make mistakes BS. I don't care what Broward County determines on this guy. I care what Mario does. Preservation of TEAM Goal which is to win the Natty is paramount and having idiots in the locker room is unacceptable.

I'm sure Lyle will apologize to his teammates, perhaps even shed a tear. Good, he should. That said, hope he gets a major suspension. Message needs to be sent. Period.
 
Why wasn’t he arrested when the incident occurred? Did they not catch him? 😜

No. Apparently they terminated the chase. But I use “chase” loosely because I haven’t seen any dash cam or body cam footage. We all know cops embellish charges all the time. I’m not saying these were or were not, I don’t know. I’m just saying the story is he fled police in July, according to their allegations, they either didn’t pursue or stopped pursuit at some point, maybe he did elude them entirely?, and after investigation, determined it was him who ran and put a warrant out for his arrest.

The details will be quite telling here. I’ve seen people charged with fleeing and eluding for just not stopping fast enough. And I’ve seen it for people running from 10 marked cars for miles. No clue where he stands in that range.
 
I think Florida just changed their laws recently and fleeing/eluding is now a 2nd degree felony. That being said, it’s bad, but it’s not “life ending” bad. I’m curious to see what punishment he ends up getting(legally and from Mario), but the point is this isn’t so bad to the point that he can’t recover from it and still achieve his goals in life down the line. The thing I’ll never understand is this: Why the **** are people still running from the cops? It’s 2026, folks. 99.99% of the time you’re NOT going to get away, and it’s only going to make you’re situation exponentially worse.
i didnt know he had the fleeing felony charge. 75% of my posts on that day were dead wrong. it was a tough day. i've regrouped, however, and i'm posting better information. LOL LOL
 
The speeding part is dumb, and deserves a hefty suspension otherwise you risk a program attitude that this is ok (hello Georgia)...especially after Hayes killed a family.

But the running from cops part? Like what lol. Why is this part going under the radar in this thread. Its a felony? Its also indicative of very bad decision making.
My good friend Chaz Geepeetee Esq. says that evading can be or mean a wide range of activities. From slow rolling and finally pulling over to your stereotypical TV chases.

We shouldn’t down play it but also should let it play out as it may not be that bad and might get knocked down. I agree though that it’s poor decision making. As fans, most will excuse it and say we all make mistakes but it’s fun and games until you kill 3 people but that could never happen, right?
 
Every single person I know that owns a sports bike has evaded the police at least once. If you want to run from the cops, do it on a motorcycle
 
I think it is an injustice that you can successfully run from the police & due to cameras & other nonsense (“witnesses”) get charged for it later on. The Duke boys did this on the daily. White privilege.. Free that man!

I've always told my boys and my crews.

NEVER lie to a Game Warden. EVER.

Unless he asks, "Which direction your buddies go?"
 
People ask questions why Christian Wilkins doesn't get a spot in the NFL anymore after Terrion Arnold was signed by the Seahawks despite being arrested on a severe kidnapping charge.

I'll put it this way, my team employed Aaron Hernandez. Sometimes it's best if people just don't find out what exactly happened, just that stuff happened. Because it's never nice nor good stuff with the wrong people.

That's why I want stuff to be kept on the low. It serves no good.
Tell Christan Wilkins to stop grabbing dudes pickles.
 
Back
Top