Lulz at UCONN

Car salesman of the year, he would fit right in.

View attachment 40998

Toyota is a great car brand. I think Al is more of a Kia guy..

3944115380_127163533a_b.jpg
Al sells these in the off-season back in Pennsylvania

Advertisement
That's how bad it's gotten here: we have to make fun of our garbage ex coach taking a job at uconn to boost our self esteem again.

Is UCONN really even considering Golden? Feldman is just speculating that Golden might be a candidate for the UCONN job. He's not saying Golden actually is a candidate.

And everybody except Miami fans realizes Feldman is a joke anyway. Feldman's about as good with football news as Al Golden is at coaching.

Advertisement
Definition of mediocrity. And they need to play USF and Houston each year? They're going to get kids killed.

Good fit for both parties.

He'll win 6-8 per year, be a good rep for the school, and keep the kids interested until Men's and Women's basketball season comes around ... Which is all they really want.

That job is like the Kentucky job. They;re not trying to win national titles. Just don't get embarrassed and make 1 of the 40+ bowl games played every year.

Edsall was the other guy we were considering when we hired Golden. I don't think he is as bad as Golden, but he aint good.

Advertisement

Good fit for both parties.

He'll win 6-8 per year, be a good rep for the school, and keep the kids interested until Men's and Women's basketball season comes around ... Which is all they really want.

That job is like the Kentucky job. They;re not trying to win national titles. Just don't get embarrassed and make 1 of the 40+ bowl games played every year.

Fair point. I'm more laughing at Edsall here. At least UConn is seemingly admitting that they know what they are and might as well top out at that. I'm kinda over every dink school thinking that they're on the precipice of getting that Power 5 invite. That nonsense should've all died when the Big 12 said thanks but no thanks to Houston and BYU- two programs light years ahead of the UConns of the world.

Golden getting a job he doesn't deserve is good for us. It reduces the coaching buyout. Plus it would show the rest of the world what a garbage coach Golden is.

Advertisement
Golden getting a job he doesn't deserve is good for us. It reduces the coaching buyout. Plus it would show the rest of the world what a garbage coach Golden is.

As much as I hate Al Golden, I don't wish him on my fellow man. I'm not that vindictive.

Advertisement
Back