Luke Tweet

Based on reactions in this thread, I know that most of you are not plugged into dade county football. Instead of dismissing his opinion you should listen,because he drops solid info once in a while. This man is well respected down here in coaching circles. Every highschool that he has coached at has won championships, NorthWestern, Norland; shoot before he got to Central they were a perennial door mat.

Advertisement
Based on reactions in this thread, I know that most of you are not plugged into dade county football. Instead of dismissing his opinion you should listen,because he drops solid info once in a while. This man is well respected down here in coaching circles. Every highschool that he has coached at has won championships, NorthWestern, Norland; shoot before he got to Central they were a perennial door mat.

It doesn't get any more solid on the info front than announcing that "Cud" will be our next head coach literally within hours of him accepting to take over as Indy's OC, eh?

Luke's best beats were sampled from the rocks banging around in his head.

why do people care what this dumbass thinks? he has **** for brains.

I don't usually care what he says, but we give this job to Shula and he may be correct

But even that is instantly nullified by him champioing the likes of Brewster and Cristobal. All Puke does is constantly throw **** against the wall with the hopes that idiots and white dorks that think referencing him makes them cool will slurp it up. Dude needs to just go away and focus on buying his way onto another high school staff.

Advertisement
he didn't annouce Chud was taking over anything. He was taking a jab at the UM administration. He doesn't trust them to make the right decision and deservedly so. He has experience with their stupidity, i.e. Devonta Freeman and Amari Cooper

he didn't annouce Chud was taking over anything. He was taking a jab at the UM administration. He doesn't trust them to make the right decision and deservedly so. He has experience with their stupidity, i.e. Devonta Freeman and Amari Cooper

Yeah, ooookay. So we were supposed to mark down the date that he took a (supposed) jab at the admin by "joking" that they're going to hire "Cud" or Shula as he says Brewster is in his top 2 with a straight face? For a guy with no history of drug abuse ol' Puke sure talks like an aging crackhead sometimes.

Advertisement
Back