Luke Tweet

JgDaCane

All American
image.jpg

guess he means "or chud" instead of our cud..i gave him a peice of my mind.

Advertisement
why do people care what this dumbass thinks? he has **** for brains.

I just chewed Luke out the other day....... THAT DUMB A S S SAID LET THE FORMER PLAYERS HAVE A SAY........... LIKE THEY DID WITH COKER .....BRAIN DEAD PEOPLE IN MIAMI ITS UNREAL

Advertisement
Let's fly a banner to get rid of Luke? You know he's probably been picking up donations from other teams... ;-)

Advertisement

Cud= boy version of a ****.

Link to definition
Urban Dictionary: cud

Or in the more literal meaning.

Cud is a portion of food that returns from a ruminant's stomach to the mouth to be chewed for the second time. More accurately, it is a bolus of semi-degraded food regurgitated from the reticulorumen of a ruminant.

Either way it is a nasty thought to have Shula running things at Miami considering he was only 26-24 at Bama as HC ,especially given the available coaching options still on Miami's board. More than likely the only coach from the Carolina Panthers that will be coming to Miami is Ken Dorsey.

Go Canes

Last edited:
I'm a big Luther Campbell fan. But I don't think he has any connects to who will be the choice.

I do believe he has connects to some of the candidates, though. And this tweet likely means his top 5 are not in the mix. Meaning, no Tim Brewster, no Mario Cristobal, no Dana Holgorsen, no Mark Stoops, and no Charlie Strong.

Holgorsen, Stoops, and Strong all had really ugly losses last week. And each of those teams will struggle to be bowl eligible. Not sure how the school sells them as a quality hire? Cristobal and Brewster are the same candidate ... 1 just has ties to the school.

But on the bright side, if he is right ... Dorsey probably comes as OC, with either guy.

Advertisement
Why is Luke wearing a sad face? If Butch is hired, he's going to go into the high schools and a bunch of Luke's kids are going to get slots.

Unless Luke and Butch had a falling out back in the day.

I really hate that our fans and media give this moron any type of platform or care about his opinion at all.

This crackhead can't even spring for 4G.

Last edited:
He recommended pep Hamilton , hologram , and Tim Brewster that tells you everything you need to know about luke

Advertisement
I marked some day back in like 1989. That was when Grandpa Luke stopped being relevant....to anything. That said, Cud and Hologram together could be interesting. Throw Trooper Taylor in there too? Game over!

Advertisement
Back