Luke Tweet

This guy just can't keep his mouth shut. If I remember last time he was spouting out names and claiming it like he knew something.

keepyourmouthshut.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mike Shula as the head coach would be the end of this program, at least as the fan base goes. Horrible hire, and I would seriously start to look for another team to root for.

Luke can kiss my ***. This was the guy that was going to snitch to the NCAA if we didn't name Ryan Collins the starter. Now he wants to be the program caretaker.

Advertisement
I'm a big Luther Campbell fan. But I don't think he has any connects to who will be the choice.

I do believe he has connects to some of the candidates, though. And this tweet likely means his top 5 are not in the mix. Meaning, no Tim Brewster, no Mario Cristobal, no Dana Holgorsen, no Mark Stoops, and no Charlie Strong.

Holgorsen, Stoops, and Strong all had really ugly losses last week. And each of those teams will struggle to be bowl eligible. Not sure how the school sells them as a quality hire? Cristobal and Brewster are the same candidate ... 1 just has ties to the school.

But on the bright side, if he is right ... Dorsey probably comes as OC, with either guy.

strong is a front runner according to D

why do people care what this dumbass thinks? he has **** for brains.

Why do we have issues with someone bringing national attention to two potential horrible Miami hires?

I know you guys hate everything including life but this dude just did us a favor and you complain.

And do you even know what who cares means? You care since you commented on the thread that pretty much told you exactly what it was about.

Our fan base has so many misrables douche bags...

why do people care what this dumbass thinks? he has **** for brains.

Why do we have issues with someone bringing national attention to two potential horrible Miami hires?

I know you guys hate everything including life but this dude just did us a favor and you complain.

And do you even know what who cares means? You care since you commented on the thread that pretty much told you exactly what it was about.

Our fan base has so many misrables douche bags...

Got a point on the first sentence. Bring it out, we don't want Shula

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm a big Luther Campbell fan. But I don't think he has any connects to who will be the choice.

I do believe he has connects to some of the candidates, though. And this tweet likely means his top 5 are not in the mix. Meaning, no Tim Brewster, no Mario Cristobal, no Dana Holgorsen, no Mark Stoops, and no Charlie Strong.

Holgorsen, Stoops, and Strong all had really ugly losses last week. And each of those teams will struggle to be bowl eligible. Not sure how the school sells them as a quality hire? Cristobal and Brewster are the same candidate ... 1 just has ties to the school.

But on the bright side, if he is right ... Dorsey probably comes as OC, with either guy.

strong is a front runner according to D

I read that post ... But I don't believe it.

I'm in the camp that believes there is no front runner to replace Golden.

And I can't imagine the AD would hire a coach who's gone 9-12 in his 1.5 years at Texas, and is .500 in the conference.

But, then again ... I can't imagine the AD selling a coach who went 8-5 in his last 3 seasons and was .500 in conference games, but a bunch of folks on message boards seem to think he should be the only candidate ...

He is as passe as the Andrew Sisters. Cane fans could care less what this mental midget has to say.

an uneducated former mediocre explicit "rapper" who now is a "coach" claims to have "inside info". Why do people care what this stupid SOB says?

Advertisement
Back