Luke stampini tweets. Scarlett committed to Fau

You guys see what an on campus stadium can bring you. **** owl you biches who disrespected FAU.

Advertisement
This "commit" is unfathomable.
I could care less if he comes to Miami. If he does great. If he doesn't, whatever.
His school choice is just hilarious.
Like a top California running back with offers from USC, UCLA, Stanford, Oregon choosing Fresno State.

Just hilarious.

It would be more like a Cali kid choosing California State University, Sacramento.

I could care less if he comes to Miami. If he does great. If he doesn't, whatever.
Like a top California running back with offers from USC, UCLA, Stanford, Oregon choosing Fresno State.

Just hilarious.

It would be more like a Cali kid choosing California State University, Sacramento.

Yea, Fresno State is a bit more high profile than FAU.

Just hilarious.

Yea, Fresno State is a bit more high profile than FAU.

Maybe I should have used a top Texas back foregoing UT, A&M, Oklahoma, Baylor, Texas Tech for UTSA and Larry Coker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
there's no way a good coach who cares about his players lets them follow him to a school like fau. that's not having the kid's best interest at heart. if it was arkansas or somewhere like that, fine.

yes, fresno state is not a good comparison.

a lot of time for sta coaches and parents and friends to get his ear.

Advertisement
FAU's Scout board...

One thread on Scarlett
0 replies

Maybe they're all on OwlsInsight or something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back