Luke stampini tweets. Scarlett committed to Fau

There is too much talent in the state for us to be focusing on someone who was probably not going to be cane. I would much rather have
T.J. Simmons
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1385397/...375?autoplay=1 and
Jacques Patrick
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/784233...ghts/117857375

T.J. Simmons is the best RB in Florida IMO

Yeah man you intorduce him to my eyes the kid is a stud

He is next level blazing fast. Even after a torn ACL this kid has consistently clocked 4.3

Where do we stand with him?

Miami is in his top 2, this will be a UM vs UF battle for him.

Advertisement

He is next level blazing fast. Even after a torn ACL this kid has consistently clocked 4.3

Miami is in his top 2, this will be a UM vs UF battle for him.

Like I just said, when it comes to a Lakeland kid its an uphill battle against UF and FSU......

Its the neat thing to do now, show great loyalty by committing to the school who just hired your high school coach. But a year is a long time and at some point reality will set in...that he's committed to FAU.

Its the neat thing to do now, show great loyalty by committing to the school who just hired your high school coach. But a year is a long time and at some point reality will set in...that he's committed to FAU.

Fire Alfred Goldmans

Advertisement

Ask Mr. Terry Lockette at USF how that worked for him with cook and yearby.

Ask Mr. Terry Lockette at USF how that worked for him with cook and yearby.

Maybe Cook going to surprise and go to USF as the program changer.

Advertisement
This "commit" is unfathomable.
I could care less if he comes to Miami. If he does great. If he doesn't, whatever.
His school choice is just hilarious.
Like a top California running back with offers from USC, UCLA, Stanford, Oregon choosing Fresno State.

Just hilarious.

This is going to be interesting. Can't imagine there was any improper recruiting at all.

New coaches have to pass the NCAA recruiting test thing. I doubt this guy has. I also doubt anything ever gets brought up about it or that this kid even sticks

I could care less if he comes to Miami. If he does great. If he doesn't, whatever.
Like a top California running back with offers from USC, UCLA, Stanford, Oregon choosing Fresno State.

Just hilarious.
Haha it's even worse than that.. More like Sacramento State

Advertisement

Just hilarious.

More like San Jose St

Advertisement
There is too much talent in the state for us to be focusing on someone who was probably not going to be cane. I would much rather have
T.J. Simmons
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1385397/...375?autoplay=1 and
Jacques Patrick
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/784233...ghts/117857375

He just committed to FAU too.

Does not say good things about the kids maturity or that of this coach. They are acting like spoiled children and he is acting like an abusive adult. Letting these kids commit like this tells everything about this coach and explains the strange attitudes of the U school players. Kid of explains not offering many of them.

Advertisement
Back