Luke stampini tweets. Scarlett committed to Fau

Advertisement
Amy Campbell ‏@MsAmyCampbell 36s
Pretty cool story w 4star RB Jordan Scarlett to #FAU. Says Roger Harriott made him the man he is & he wants to stick w him at next level.

I blame Golden.

Advertisement
its never a good thing when a top prospect commits this early too a team, regardless he will end up at FSU or Miami in the end.

136990-650-366.jpg

- His coach was the reason for this (obviously) “I talked to coach Harriott and him being part of the FAU staff was a big reason,” Scarlett first told 247Sports Friday afternoon

- He says he saw himself being with him at the next level too because of how much he helped him

- Patridge was excited and somehow has been recruiting him. “He was very excited,” Scarlett said. “He’s been recruiting me for a long time.”

- Don't laugh but he's now the highest ranked commit ever at FAU. “I’m glad I made history,” Scarlett said. “I’m a guy with size and speed nobody knows about. I’ll get to play right up the road and be close to home.

- Even though he's "committed" he did leave this out there. That’s it for my recruiting for now unless something happens.”

http://247sports.com/Article/FAU-lands-4-star-running-back-Jordan-Scarlett-168064

Advertisement
Amy Campbell ‏@MsAmyCampbell 36s
Pretty cool story w 4star RB Jordan Scarlett to #FAU. Says Roger Harriott made him the man he is & he wants to stick w him at next level.

I blame Golden.
If Harriott is telling Scarlett anything other than attend the best quality school that can prepare you for a career in football, he's a shyster and Scarlett is the biggest dumb *** in the world for holding him in high esteem.

Advertisement
472.gif

SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports 2h
BREAKING: Roger Harriot resigned this morning as head coach at University School!!!

SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports 2h
Harriot has been offered a position on Charlie Partridge's staff at FAU but has not been officially hired. The process is underway.

Harriot already recruiting at a high level for FAU

My exact reaction

Amy Campbell ‏@MsAmyCampbell 3m
And the commitments keep rolling for #FAU...2015 safety Deonta Fair (University School) tells me he also has committed to the #Owls
Pipeline?!

Advertisement
and it keeps going...2015 CB Rashard Causey (you guessed it, U-School) tells me he's committed to #FAU. What a day what a day.
5:15pm - 27 Dec 13

Lol

This **** never ends

Amy Campbell ‏@MsAmyCampbell 2m
and it keeps going...2015 CB Rashard Causey (you guessed it, U-School) tells me he's committed to #FAU. What a day what a day.

Amy Campbell ‏@MsAmyCampbell 2m
and University School 2015 DL Brandon Boyce tells me he committed to... #Duke

I think that maaaaaaaaaybe they all planned to commit today knowing they won't stick

Advertisement
Back