Luke Nickel is the real deal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Almost seemed like db knocked it out after it was a TD. Milton tried a fake field goal lol and got picked with a minute left
Best case scenario for Milton getting picked at the 1. They had Walton backed up needing to force the play leading to a pick 6!

What a great game tho! Great defense, big offensive plays!

First time watching an entire game of Nickel and I was very impressed by his ball placement. Most of his incompletions he had a defensive player in his face and still gave his receiver a chance to get the ball. The last pass in the corner was a thing of beauty. I don’t see how he ain’t a Top5 QB in next years class.

Advertisement
First time watching an entire game of Nickel and I was very impressed by his ball placement. Most of his incompletions he had a defensive player in his face and still gave his receiver a chance to get the ball. The last pass in the corner was a thing of beauty. I don’t see how he ain’t a Top5 QB in next years class.
Facts. He does a good job shielding his receivers from big hits and seems to know where to go with the football.

I like this kid and has the potential to be a starter and successful at UM. I just hope he sticks and other big time schools don't get invovled. The kid has the goods!

Last edited:
I like this kid and has the potential tao be a starter and successful at UM. I just ge sticks and other big time schools don't get invovled. The kid has the goods!
Big time schools will for sure get involved, especially if he does the camp circuit this summer!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Going through and updating the Lousville game day visitors. I see that DL Jordan Merriweather (70) visited. Anyone noticed him in last nights game? I only started watching in the 4th Q. 15 was the one that I noticed was a handful late in the game but the whole DL was getting great pressure in the 4th.

I like this kid and has the potential to be a starter and successful at UM. I just hope he sticks and other big time schools don't get invovled. The kid has the goods!
If he’s the truth other schools are going to get involved, name of the game. **** you have to recruit kids on your own roster every year now.

Advertisement
Back