Luke Nickel is the real deal

Advertisement
That would be a great game to see.
I liked Nickel’s demeanor on the sideline and interacting with his teammates as well.
The Milton coaches also did a good job of identifying the weak links in the Roswell defense and then exploiting the advantage. But it all only looks good because Nickel put his a throws in the perfect spot time and time again. On the hands or in the chest. The only bad throw was an under throw on a deep pass.
I hope Kirby can’t find Milton on a map.
He's only a Junior as you know. The kid just started driving and already has the demeanor you mentioned. Agree with you, Milton coaches schemed very well.
I hope he stays a 3 star for our sake, lol. Go Canes 🏈

Advertisement
Someone help me. What is 6 with 7 As. Is that like, NfL, P5, ACC, G5, FCS, CFL, XFL in the HS rankings of difficulty?

Someone help me. What is 6 with 7 As. Is that like, NfL, P5, ACC, G5, FCS, CFL, XFL in the HS rankings of difficulty?
I know you’re joking, but 7A is the highest classification in Georgia. Milton is in region 6. They played colquitt county 2 weeks ago, which is one of the best programs in Georgia over the last decade or so and he absolutely showed out against them. A buddy of mine that goes to every home game for colquitt for the past 20 years said that he was one of the most dominant qbs that he’s ever seen against their defense.

I know you’re joking, but 7A is the highest classification in Georgia. Milton is in region 6. They played colquitt county 2 weeks ago, which is one of the best programs in Georgia over the last decade or so and he absolutely showed out against them. A buddy of mine that goes to every home game for colquitt for the past 20 years said that he was one of the most dominant qbs that he’s ever seen against their defense.
Thanks. No for real I have no idea what these HS classifications mean. That helped.

He's good enough to be starting QB in 2025.
Bill Hader Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back