Luigi to Oregon

orange&green84

All-ACC
And guess what? He's not going to be getting blue chippers from Miami over to Oregon. You know why? Because he isn't selling Bama.

[TWEET]818690302839918592[/TWEET]

Advertisement
I hope his wife leaves him for some hippie granola baker/ultimate frisbee dork within 6 mos.

Why is Oregon trying to get a footprint in Florida when they should be focusing on California and the surrounding area

Advertisement
I'll sit back and watch him line up all the 4 and five star studs , and shoot up to the top five in crootin.

I mean he's an elite recruiter , right ? Am I right?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow.

That is a shocker. Wonder if he was pushed out by Saban.

Mario's been at Bama since 2013 and he hasn't been rumored for any coordinator or HC positions at any level sans Miami. And on the latter, I question the validity of it as I believe this is more Miami fans trying to promote their own. At this point, he's not going to learn anything new under Saban that he hasn't already. With Saban, you stick around for a couple of years to boost your resume then dip.

Wow.

Mario's been at Bama since 2013 and he hasn't been rumored for any coordinator or HC positions at any level sans Miami. And on the latter, I question the validity of it as I believe this is more Miami fans trying to promote their own. At this point, he's not going to learn anything new under Saban that he hasn't already. With Saban, you stick around for a couple of years to boost your resume then dip.

I guess.

But he couldn't do any better than Oregon?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow.

I guess.

But he couldn't do any better than Oregon?

As far as programs are concerned Oregon is a pretty sweet deal. They have way and mean way more resources than Miami.

Advertisement
Back