Tears LSU Tears

Advertisement
I can't believe somebody wrote that.
IzemcZRcwzXJ6 (1).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They are the fourth best how would our fans not like this?
There are a couple threads on this but last nite during LSU/FSU game we had "fans" rooting for fsu to win so they can be a good competitive team and have a good season for whatever reason (acc bs, miami game only good if they are good, IDGAF).. When it was explained that we dont need them to be good to make playoffs and it can only hurt as we are in recruiting acquisition mode they basically doubled down..

They basically root for fsu to be good and want to see them win, some want them undefeated when we play in freakin Nov. I cant wrap my head around it at all..

I enjoyed when we dropped that 50 burger on them in 2020, was glorious and then the team was smoking on that fsu pack after.. Amazing.. I think it hurt some of our fans to see FSU lose soo bad..

There are a couple threads on this but last nite during LSU/FSU game we had "fans" rooting for fsu to win so they can be a good competitive team and have a good season for whatever reason (acc bs, miami game only good if they are good, IDGAF).. When it was explained that we dont need them to be good to make playoffs and it can only hurt as we are in recruiting acquisition mode they basically doubled down..

They basically root for fsu to be good and want to see them win, some want them undefeated when we play in freakin Nov. I cant wrap my head around it at all..

I enjoyed when we dropped that 50 burger on them in 2020, was glorious and then the team was smoking on that fsu pack after.. Amazing.. I think it hurt some of our fans to see FSU lose soo bad..
We don’t need them good we just need to worry about us. Clemson didn’t need anyone good in the ACc to win a natty and FSU didn’t need us when they won

Advertisement
I was wondering why he was so emotional. I guess he knew right away that he tore something serious. Season over before it even started.

Advertisement
Back