LSU Star CB “Greedy Williams”

Advertisement
LSU has been putting a shlt ton of DBs, LBs, DLinemen in the league the last 5 - 6 years, yet they have been nothing but a lackluster 8-9 win team for all that talent.

Their defense is talented and good if the last season is any indication. Yes, they have had, and will have draftable talent on the defensive side of the ball in a few weeks, and it’s also talent that can clearly be beaten as their record the last few years shows. No, nobody’s going to run all over these guys, but they’ve shown they’re beatable enough.
Thank you and I think some people too busy blowing lsu to overlook that it’s not les miles coaching anymore

Burnt ****** toast. If they don't double Richards they are in big trouble.

If they double Richards and Thomas catches balls they are in big trouble.

This wr core is slept on even by our own fan base. Forgive me for being bold, but I truly believe Richards is the best wr in the ncaa and he's going to show it this year.
AM82, LC18, Langham and Hightower or Njoku will moss Greedy Williams, an Pope, Thomas or Harley will flambe any of the rest of their back 7 not to mention Ezzard, Wiggins, and am i forgetting some one ?

Last edited:
What do LSU fans think of Jaquan? Mike Jack? Joe Jack? Shaq and Pink? LSU has ballers, but so do we. I look forward to watching Greedy get picked in the top 10 next year and screaming at the TV "Ahmmon torched him for 2 scores like Garvin torched McGlinchey for 2 sacks and a strip!"
Exactly I remember people were bugging about Notre dames o line

Thank you and I think some people too busy blowing lsu to overlook that it’s not les miles coaching anymore

It’s just facts, my friends.

They’ve got talent on defense. They usually rate pretty high. They put guys in the NFL. Yet for all that, they’re eminently beatable. Look at their W/L for the last 5-6 years vs who they put in the league. It doesn’t match up. They should be winning 11 games minimum.

They’re not some steel curtain juggernaut. We’ve got the horses to fūck them over. Not saying to score a ton, but there’s no need to be scared. All else being equal, we should be a 6 point favorite by game day. Let’s see if I’m right.

Advertisement
He's the ****. Need to get more CBs like him! How in the **** did we let TC go last cycle!?!?
I’m starting to get a little worried with your obsession with Rumph and his recruiting.
Starting to sound like Ray Finkel.

It’s just facts, my friends.

They’ve got talent on defense. They usually rate pretty high. They put guys in the NFL. Yet for all that, they’re eminently beatable. Look at their W/L for the last 5-6 years vs who they put in the league. It doesn’t match up. They should be winning 11 games minimum.

They’re not some steel curtain juggernaut. We’ve got the horses to fūck them over. Not saying to score a ton, but there’s no need to be scared. All else being equal, we should be a 6 point favorite by game day. Let’s see if I’m right.
There’s no denying that they talent that’s for sure but yes they have never really put it together or yielded results based on the talent .. I’m not one to compare games to other opponents but when we beat down Notre Dame by a landslide and they lose to Notre Dame I’m going to take notice but the big thing I’m looking at is that they lost to a Troy football team (even though I like their coach) but with the talent disparity between the two teams that should never happen that’s when you have to start looking whose calling the shots ... which is ogeron ... still think it will be a close game but my opinion it’s coming down to coaching and that’s where we have the advantage

Nothing new LSU is always stacked at RB, WR,dline and secondary

Luckily for bama and the rest of the country they get QBs who make rosier look like Peyton Manning while being coached by some lousy coaches since little Nicky

Advertisement
Wouldn't it be great if we utilized some motion to get Ahmmon Richards into a mismatch. Mannnn pipe dream though.

Advertisement
LSU has Kary Vincent espn #2 corner 2017 class 5'10-182 and Kelvin Joseph 6'1-181 who was as good as any db in the nation tbh, rated #5 safety by 24/7 and Rivals and #5 corner by ESPN which is where he is penciled in on LSU official site, and where we will see him on opening night cause he's that **** good, which is why im glad Derek Stingley Jr wont be out there and is a 2019 kid cause he is the best db recruit I've ever seen, a true Can't Miss Prospect, an I thought Tyson an PS2 were the ****.

Yeah Stingley Jr’s ball Skills are INSANE. Better than Tyson’s at the same stage. Tyson is way faster tho.

Advertisement
LSU's defense on paper looks like a PROBLEM the Texas tech transfer Fehiko at DT as well as Devin White and Greedy Williams. That being said we where able to make plays against VT last season and they had some very high caliber players on that defense such as Tim Settle at DT and the Edmund brothers in the secondary and LB group. Key is going to be keeping Rosier out of 3rd and longs and other bad situations. I hope to see some creative run plays to get Homer to the outside and let him make plays in space i also think Rosier is going to need to be an effective runner in order to keep that defense honest. LSU is obviously going to load the box and dare Rosier to beat them so lets hope to good he is able to convert on some deep shots down the field early to keep them honest. Overall the closer this game gets the more apparent it becomes the challenge we have ahead of us but if we want to be back running with the big boys of CFB this is a game we need to win.

We have so many weapons that I'm not concerned about a few NFL guys on their defense. We are 3 deep at RB, 2 deep at TE, have a mobile QB (no matter who starts), and have one of the deepest WR rooms in the country.

You're right, we have the skill position players to beat them handily. The offensive line concerns are the real issue. If there aren't any holes to run through or time for your QB to throw all those skill position players get neutralized.

What do LSU fans think of Jaquan? Mike Jack? Joe Jack? Shaq and Pink? LSU has ballers, but so do we. I look forward to watching Greedy get picked in the top 10 next year and screaming at the TV "Ahmmon torched him for 2 scores like Garvin torched McGlinchey for 2 sacks and a strip!"

They probably think we'll be weak up the middle and send the DE's up the field.

We have untested guys we're counting on in what is IMO, the most critical spot, DT. Young and one guy who hasn't seen the field in forever in Willis. I'm hoping that the linebackers step up, but they see guys like them a lot in the SEC. Pinckney, guy is so overhyped here it isn't even funny. He flashes, but nobody is saying oh ****, we really have to worry about this guy.

JJ, he's legit and the same with MJ. They will make sure to account for both and see what our other corners can do.

Advertisement
Back