LSU Star CB “Greedy Williams”

Twin_Cane

Legend

Good cover corner, always glued to wr hips, always have his head looking back but in these highlights the sorry qb play makes him look good🤷🏾‍♂️

What yall think?

Advertisement
Im sure they have good/great db...

But someone has to be the weak link... Find it and rape em, We are too stacked at skill position to not put points on scoreboard, If richt chooses to starts Rosier then thats on him and they need to produce.

Advertisement
We have so many weapons that I'm not concerned about a few NFL guys on their defense. We are 3 deep at RB, 2 deep at TE, have a mobile QB (no matter who starts), and have one of the deepest WR rooms in the country.

Advertisement
Him and Devin White will be a problem but that does not mean they are unstoppable.
Agree, those 2 are elite and likely the top at their respective positions in football but Miami actually has more proven players at each level of the defense tbqh

Advertisement
The only X factor is QB play. If we get ND Rosier, we blow these chumps out. If we get Pitt, Wisconsin, Clemson Rosier, long weekend.

First time I've watched his highlights. Wow. He looks a player.

The way he takes away the slant at 2:10 is a thing of beauty. Breaks on the ball as well as anyone else in the nation that I've seen.

I imagine he will shadow AR82 all game. That will be fun to watch.

Advertisement
He's a stud and might be the #1 CB in the 2019 draft. HOWEVER, LSU is a mess at corner. They return 3 CBs, including him, that's it (a 4th K. Fulton is suspended for cheating on a NCAA drug test).

They added a grad transfer from Stanford who is mediocre, and flipped a WR to CB. They were counting on Surtain to come in and start this year.

So yes, Williams is awesome and probably will limit Richards. But their other CBs can be had. Whether Rosier can complete the throws is obviously a question, but we'll have WRs getting open against them

lol is going to get exposed like all LSU corners when they go up against a legit passing offense

Two things you can count on when it comes to LSU over the past 2-3 years..

Their D coming to play for 4 quarters and giving their O every chance to win a low scoring, tight game.

Their O NOT coming to play for 4 quarters and losing it for them in the end.

Good news for us is that they have a history under Coach O of starting out the season slow and not playing well early in the season when they have to play a decent-good opponent too early.. They got embarrassed by Miss St (37-7) the 3rd game of the year last year and they lost to Wisconsin and Auburn in Game 2 and Game 4 in 2016.

Advertisement
Back