LSU OLOL foundation

Advertisement
And UGA , these foundations exists all over the place

As our resident expert, please list 5 to 10 of them for us all so that we can be more informed.

Yes, foundations such as these do exist all over the place, even here. One bad Apple or even 10 of them doesn't mean they're all bad.

I'd bet this one has helped many people, but one idiot has erased all their good work and will bring about the downfall of this one. That's the sad part of this story and those who contributed to help people in need will likely be hesitant to do so in the future if not completely unwilling to do so.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've hated LSU since the last game of the CWS 1996, bottom of the 9th. It wasnt really their fault, the NCAA made a championship game instead of double elimination. Miami was the first team ever to lose the championship with just one loss.

Another reason I hate the NCAA.
1 game championship in CBB was so much better than 3 game series.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clemson funnels there money through a church organization.

I wish they WOULD catch Clemson doing something. Make no mistake, Clemson is the new Alabama. Them ******* got 9 recruits for the 2020 class and 7 of them are OL or DL with all rated above 90. See, that’s what Clemson does, they load up on the trenches first with elite talent, then they get a 3 or 4 star back and he looks like a freaking superstar because those elite linemen open holes bigger than Madonna’s Puzzy. And their DL, well you’ve seen it.

Some things are best left undiscovered. The NCAA needs to be careful how far they dig.
Money laundering is the pathway of choice for big time athletics. Schools will wash their illegal contributions in myriad of “legal “ avenues. The NCAA takes the Vig off the top, all is good.THE VIG, maybe that’s why we can’t get a ***king decision on Tate., just sayin’

I wish they WOULD catch Clemson doing something. Make no mistake, Clemson is the new Alabama. Them ******* got 9 recruits for the 2020 class and 7 of them are OL or DL with all rated above 90. See, that’s what Clemson does, they load up on the trenches first with elite talent, then they get a 3 or 4 star back and he looks like a freaking superstar because those elite linemen open holes bigger than Madonna’s Puzzy. And their DL, well you’ve seen it.
Sir, you had me at Madonna’s *****, I bow to you😻

Now if we can just get them to look at Alabama Churches next...

Advertisement
Back