LSU Looking to hire Blake Baker *Update* BAKER TO LSU

Advertisement
SEC RB's like...

Herb Dean Sport GIF by UFC
💀💀💀💀

Just when I thought I was out....

Thank you LSU!

Hire T-Will! Jess, T-Will, and T-Rob (all from SEC country) can learn from Manny how to run his D, and then next year, you let these savages have that Defense! Steele had his chance... time for some young, hungry, energetic coaches to cut their teeth and makes their bones.

Again, all the speculation about Baker leaving, from a super sketchy guy that’s a high school coach in a state 2,000 miles away from Florida and Louisiana.

Find me a source that is legitimate that is saying this.

Either a local reporter or Ivins or Cribby or Dmoney type guy from Miami, or somebody from Louisiana. Not some random blogger, but a legit person.

I’m not buying it until somebody like that it starts talking about it

Advertisement
That doesn’t mean you aren’t brain dead when you say Manny’s scheme sucks when a huge amount of NFL and college football teams run a 4-2-5 D. If you want to say his run fits suck then do that. By the way, gap integrity and outside contain got fixed with the hiring of Simpson. Replacing the LB Coach will do wonders for this D as well if we put the right players on the field. That goes without mentioning how much better DB’s will perform with TRob who is primarily a press coverage coach. The biggest problem we had was Baker’s conservative playcalling with way too much zone coverage.
I'm definitely not brain dead. But you can take your shots. The scheme is more than just the base defence you play. Ours has always called for way too much zone, way too many stunts and some of the worst safety blitz designs I've ever seen.

You hope these staff changes are going to make a difference. That's yet to be seen. Manny was calling the defence often times during this past season. We've been told that from reliable sources on this board.

My point was that Blake Baker didn't come in a do anything he wasn't hired to do by Manny. I'm not expecting this D to improve much.

The mind numbingingly ridiculous excuses you mopes make for every other program while you continue to **** all over ours on the regular is truly something to behold.

Blake wasn't the problem with our D. I think all you dummies buying fools gold is truly something to behold. We can have a difference of opinion.

Our D has regressed under Manny. He started off hot, teams have figured things out. That's just a fact.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Again, all the speculation about Baker leaving, from a super sketchy guy that’s a high school coach in a state 2,000 miles away from Florida and Louisiana.

Find me a source that is legitimate that is saying this.

Either a local reporter or Ivins or Cribby or Dmoney type guy from Miami, or somebody from Louisiana. Not some random blogger, but a legit person.

I’m not buying it until somebody like that it starts talking about it
Football scoop is legit

Advertisement
Back