LSU Looking to hire Blake Baker *Update* BAKER TO LSU

Yet another person who confuses "fact" with "opinion." So that's a fact, is it? Then you must think that the defense was better under D'Nofrio and declined after Diaz became DC. If the D regressed under Manny, then you are saying that the defense was better before Manny.

What drugs are you on?

lol right. maybe it regressed under BAKER but didnt regress under manny. not even the biggest manny hater can claim taht

Advertisement
This is why you don’t show loyalty in coaching. Manny did all he could be save face for baker and then he turns around and is gonna dip after manny made the announcement and press release that staff is done.

I’m not mad baker leaving I’m just wondering if LSU got a spot for Patke as well. Sucks all the more because Telly left. I just pray we fill the spot with someone that’s competent

View attachment 142038View attachment 142039
Now do the coach you worship daily. He did this with SIX 5 stars starting on defense
The guy that buys the best talent can not be criticized.
Number one class for almost 10 years straight and people are stupid enough to say “he keeps winning and nobody knows how he does it”
He also keeps most of those dudes for 4 years.
Sht isn’t a secret.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is why you don’t show loyalty in coaching. Manny did all he could be save face for baker and then he turns around and is gonna dip after manny made the announcement and press release that staff is done.

I’m not mad baker leaving I’m just wondering if LSU got a spot for Patke as well. Sucks all the more because Telly left. I just pray we fill the spot with someone that’s competent
Manny showed loyalty by not firing and helping him search out gigs. This is the last year of his deal. He was demoted and no contract going forward after this upcoming season. As I said over a month ago”people can be let go without firing them”.

When he didn’t find a gig manny just came out and said he was taking the play calling , that was the worst case scenario I spoke of for a month. Blake was done calling plays here.

Advertisement

You all underestimate Manny da gawd.

Step 1) Dont fire Baker (save buyout money)
Step 2) Demote Baker and publicly embarrass him.
Step 3) Get another team to hire him (they will have to PAY US buyout money.

Manny getting paid to fire Baker. He playing chess not checkers.

Advertisement
You all underestimate Manny da gawd.

Step 1) Dont fire Baker (save buyout money)
Step 2) Demote Baker and publicly embarrass him.
Step 3) Get another team to hire him (they will have to PAY US buyout money.

Manny getting paid to fire Baker. He playing chess not checkers.

Wow...I'm thinking he announces huge DC hire the day after Baker leaves...assuring him of this being the best Canes' off season yet.

Blake wasn't the problem with our D. I think all you dummies buying fools gold is truly something to behold. We can have a difference of opinion.

Our D has regressed under Manny. He started off hot, teams have figured things out. That's just a fact.
Actually we regressed when the players regressed. Get someone in here that can recruit stud lbs and things should improve. Jimmy's and Joe's.

In all seriousness would this be an improvement at all if he promotes from within to fill LB/DC and then elevates some nobody also from within for ST or something? And I’m talking next year not right this second

Advertisement
Back