LSU Looking to hire Blake Baker *Update* BAKER TO LSU

Advertisement
The LSU writers on 247 are saying they hear from their Miami connects the details are still being worked out. apparently the $$ is a bit of an issue.

8A0F4B2E-46DC-4779-978E-09E22E0ED1B7.jpeg

Advertisement
I guess all the teams running 4-2-5 in the NFL and college football are all screwed up then according you. LMFAO!

this. there are flaws with any defense and pretty mcuh every elite offense will score on any defense. that being said, we did take a step back in DL technique that Jess should help fix and obviosuly corner (talent and tech issue). LB play was awful and the young guys we were hoping woudl start at the end got their **** disrupted due to the covid outbreak (talent still a big issue and thats on manny solely). we need a better recruiter in there and possibly someone who can call plays effectively (can't rely on Manny on doing it forever if he still has to learn the nuances of being a HC)

Listen man... Y'all can speculate about what Manny is going to do if this happens all Y'ALL want. My main concern is getting Baker the **** OUT OF MIAMI. If someone gets promoted, fine by me! Probably end up getting replaced next yr anyway. So yeah, can we celebrate if this happens and leave all the crying until Manny actually makes a move??

Diaz has always coached LB's himself. I remember @Coach Macho following a Miami clinic saying that they do some pretty unusual things with their linebackers when it comes to run fits and gaps. Is this something where Manny THINKS he needs one of his sons to coach linebackers because it's not something an outsider would have expertise in?

Advertisement
How could we ever recover from this loss of a LB coach?
The all time Canes gets like Ray Lewis, Jesse Armistead, Vilma and Dan Morgan all look up to him and his coaching acumen.
LSU will get a great one.
@PIPO @Cribby this stings almost a much as Duce Staley leaving our Eagles. 👀🤷🏿‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
The LSU writers on 247 are saying they hear from their Miami connects the details are still being worked out. apparently the $$ is a bit of an issue.
Anyone on the board strike it rich off GameStop and AMC to help put their new money to good, altruistic use?

Advertisement
Back