LSU - Gaytors

Advertisement
Advertisement
You DONT need a dominant deep ball passing attack to be an explosive passing offense. They are killing Florida with these crossers/slants and they haven’t thrown down the field much until that last td in this particular game. Bama operates like that offensively as well.
The thing is attempting them and hitting them when they are there.

Enos never spreads the defense out like that
Yeah, he does. And when it works, we'll go back to something else. I've charted every single play. Russell Crowe's character in a Beautiful Mind couldn't pick out a rational pattern unless it's to absolutely force things we want to do but know we probably can't. Because F IT, man. Philosophy.

At this junction of the season my bet for the Heisman is Joe B by far . The kid is cool, has poise, and is highly accurate. Where are those JOKERS making fun of him last year?

Advertisement
You shouldn' say anything to make yourself look silly then. They're not the best but they are near the top of the list. LSU's freshman that just made the pick is one of the best.

silly??? all I said they can’t tackle to save their life.. a blind man can see that... you are the only silly one here extending this argument for ****

Well CJ Henderson finally gave up his first TD reception (sort of) . The wide out he was covering scored but the TE got in his way and he didnt get a square shot. Solid though hopefully iced those fvckers.

Advertisement
silly??? all I said they can’t tackle to save their life.. a blind man can see that... you are the only silly one here extending this argument for ****
You called them overrated and don't know who's better or worse. Again, silly.

John Robinson’s a consultant on LSU’s staff. Wow.

One of the great phonies of all time. I could tell plenty of stories about him. He got up and walked out of his office at Heritage Hall when I had the audacity to ask him about a poor recruiting year, after he flirted with taking the Patriots job and other school used it against us. I refused to leave the office. I sat there for another 20 minutes until Robinson's secretary poked her head in the door and said I should probably go. I found out later from the sports information department that Robinson stewed around the corner for the full 20 minutes in disbelief that I was still sitting there.

Massive blowhard. He lied to me several times when I interviewed him for those Daily Trojan articles. Some of the other coaches would laugh at the things that Robinson tried to pass off as the truth. But the USC players loved Robinson. I'll give him that. He was a player's coach and they all swore by him.

Advertisement
Watching LSU’s offense makes me jealous. It is light years better than the crap we have. They have a very good OL which makes the comp impossible. Manny needs to fix our OL ASAP. Our OL has to know they stink. It’s pathetic. How we got here is beyond me. How did we miss that much?

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back