LSU - Gaytors

Advertisement
Orgeron

1570937699768.jpeg

O-line been bad for years. I remember clemson in that 58-0 game was getting pressure with 2 and 3 man rushes at times.

Yeah, I hear ya. I just don’t know how a program like the Canes misses that much. Leave Florida and try to get some kids from NJ/Pa area. Maybe Texas or the Memphis area??? They can’t be any worse than our current OL. Scaife is the only good kid we have and I’d like to know why Reed bolted. The position group has so much wrong with it and like you said it’s been like that for years.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
How can Diaz watch that game and not come to the conclusion that we need a spread offense? LSU went from being an offensive blackhole to a juggernaut IMMEDIATELY simply by hiring the right guy to install the right system. Coach O's interview on Gameday this morning said it clearly. He said you need to score points to win a championship and they can do it by putting their athletes in space.

How can Diaz watch that game and not come to the conclusion that we need a spread offense? LSU went from being an offensive blackhole to a juggernaut IMMEDIATELY simply by hiring the right guy to install the right system. Coach O's interview on Gameday this morning said it clearly. He said you need to score points to win a championship and they can do it by putting their athletes in space.

But Pro Style BRO

Aranda was anything but a prepared coordinator for majority of the night
Yeah, that's what happens when you play the result. Most of you really believe modern football is supposed to look like the 80s and 90s where people aren't going to score. Teams prepare. UF prepared. They did great on 3rd downs. UF ran 88 plays and threw the kitchen sink out there. Is Aranda perfect? No coordinator is perfect. But, by all means, Brock, let's hear the breakdown, in actual plays, of things LSU did that showed a lack of preparation.

Yeah, that's what happens when you play the result. Most of you really believe modern football is supposed to look like the 80s and 90s where people aren't going to score. Teams prepare. UF prepared. They did great on 3rd downs. UF ran 88 plays and threw the kitchen sink out there. Is Aranda perfect? No coordinator is perfect. But, by all means, Brock, let's hear the breakdown, in actual plays, of things LSU did that showed a lack of preparation.
Get him, Lu!!! Brock’s become too powerful. He needs to stick to breaking news stories.

Lol

Advertisement
Either UF is a great offensive team themselves or, the LSU defense needs tightening up as well. UF moved the ball pretty darn well.

LSUs defense doesn’t seem to be a dominate as they’ve been in years past. Ultimately they made the two stops
They needed to win the game.

Advertisement
Yeah, he does. And when it works, we'll go back to something else. I've charted every single play. Russell Crowe's character in a Beautiful Mind couldn't pick out a rational pattern unless it's to absolutely force things we want to do but know we probably can't. Because F IT, man. Philosophy.

to his credit some of the things UF ran UM couldnt execute to save their lives

Advertisement
Either UF is a great offensive team themselves or, the LSU defense needs tightening up as well. UF moved the ball pretty darn well.

LSU is okay on defense this year, but uf has been pretty decent to good on O since franks went down. AU game was a defensive battle with big plays made to score, but UF was better than AU on O (at least eye test).

Coach O's interview "said it CLEARLY"?

Really?

Advertisement
Back