LSU - Gaytors

One of the great phonies of all time. I could tell plenty of stories about him. He got up and walked out of his office at Heritage Hall when I had the audacity to ask him about a poor recruiting year, after he flirted with taking the Patriots job and other school used it against us. I refused to leave the office. I sat there for another 20 minutes until Robinson's secretary poked her head in the door and said I should probably go. I found out later from the sports information department that Robinson stewed around the corner for the full 20 minutes in disbelief that I was still sitting there.

Massive blowhard. He lied to me several times when I interviewed him for those Daily Trojan articles. Some of the other coaches would laugh at the things that Robinson tried to pass off as the truth. But the USC players loved Robinson. I'll give him that. He was a player's coach and they all swore by him.
Wow. Real talk from Awsi. He was an NFL coach too. I didn’t think he was still alive.

Advertisement
Yeah, he does. And when it works, we'll go back to something else. I've charted every single play. Russell Crowe's character in a Beautiful Mind couldn't pick out a rational pattern unless it's to absolutely force things we want to do but know we probably can't. Because F IT, man. Philosophy.

Agreed. Enos spreads the field. Lots of his concepts look great then they disappear. In contrast, nothing from Virginia looked great. I can just imagine what their fans are thinking while watching a game like this. That Reed guy can play on any of these elite teams but he is mostly wasted in Virginia's offense.

Yeah, he does. And when it works, we'll go back to something else. I've charted every single play. Russell Crowe's character in a Beautiful Mind couldn't pick out a rational pattern unless it's to absolutely force things we want to do but know we probably can't. Because F IT, man. Philosophy.

Shît is disappointing, cause you know he’s at least somewhat capable of calling a more modern spread look on O. And yet he refuses to stick to what works, very frustrating

You called him overrated and don't know who's better or worse. Again, silly.

ok got it.. now makes sense you are #gatormarrero #bamarrero secondary account ..oh well

yes they both still overrated, Henderson just got fooled for a TD and you silly

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching LSU’s offense makes me jealous. It is light years better than the crap we have. They have a very good OL which makes the comp impossible. Manny needs to fix our OL ASAP. Our OL has to know they stink. It’s pathetic. How we got here is beyond me. How did we miss that much?

Go Canes!
O-line been bad for years. I remember clemson in that 58-0 game was getting pressure with 2 and 3 man rushes at times.

Advertisement
What???? Henderson gave up a TD in the first half.
Oh nice I didnt see. Jeff Thomas had his *** beat for a score but couldn't Hall it in. Wanted to see it after his brother said we wouldnt score on him. He's the best DB on the long list of guys that got away from us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back