LSU Firepower

Totally agree. It has all the makings of a Steelers Ravens game IMO.
It just cant get here fast enough. Once football season starts those 3 months fly by, then baseball starts and that flies by...Pretty much every **** month of the year flies by except August because football season and hunting season start in september so the **** month drags *** going by... :hammering-head:

Advertisement
I agree that I think Miami’s linebackers are better overall. That wasn’t said. White will be the best LB in the field that game no question.
Delpit is no slouch at safety. He’s a good one. I do think Miami’s back field is better, but not by much.

Jackson is a beast, but our Dline in my opinion is better overall. Jackson is a special player though.

So of the three units on defense, sounds like you think Miami is better at 2. (I'm not sure your DL is better at all but we will see.)

On offense we have clear advantages at WR and RB. QB remains a mystery. Going into fall camp I would've likely said LSU on OL, but from reports out of camp, LSU is struggling big time, and Miami OL is gelling. This is probably a wash too.

Coaching I would say Miami has a clear edge.

DB-Miami
LB-Miami
DL-LSU (maybe)

QB-Even
RB-Miami
WR-Miami
OL-Even

Coaching-Miami

That sure looks like a 24-14 type win for Miami to me.

So of the three units on defense, sounds like you think Miami is better at 2. (I'm not sure your DL is better at all but we will see.)

On offense we have clear advantages at WR and RB. QB remains a mystery. Going into fall camp I would've likely said LSU on OL, but from reports out of camp, LSU is struggling big time, and Miami OL is gelling. This is probably a wash too.

Coaching I would say Miami has a clear edge.

DB-Miami
LB-Miami
DL-LSU (maybe)

QB-Even
RB-Miami
WR-Miami
OL-Even

Coaching-Miami

That sure looks like a 24-14 type win for Miami to me.
DB- slight edge Miami
LB- Miami
DL- LSU

QB- Miami
RB- Miami
WR- LSU
OL- LSU
TE- LSU
ST- LSU with the kicker transfer that’s nailing 45 yarders. That was our Achilles heel.
Head coach- Miami
Aranda is the best coordinator on the field that game though. What we are paying him is crazy, head coach money, but he’s worth it

DB- slight edge Miami
LB- Miami
DL- LSU

QB- Miami
RB- Miami
WR- LSU
OL- LSU
TE- LSU
ST- LSU with the kicker transfer that’s nailing 45 yarders. That was our Achilles heel.
Head coach- Miami
Aranda is the best coordinator on the field that game though. What we are paying him is crazy, head coach money, but he’s worth it

Can't argue about ST right now, but there is 0 chance LSU has a better WR core than Miami.

Maybe y'all should just fire O and replace him with Aranda.

Slightly faster? Your fastest guy, whoever that may be, would still be diving at the heels of our 5th fastest. Your best players are your corner and linebacker, who are not better than Michael Jackson or Shaq. You have any Ahmon's on your team? How about any 6' 5" 220lb wr's? Any corners that can run with two sub 4.4 wr's or a linebacker who can cover a sub 4.4 rb?
You have any Joe Jackson's on your team? No, he left early for the draft.
Our QB who many think, but I do not, is the weak link of our team is head and shoulders above anything you have on your roster.

Put down your double shot of SEC bias, and smell the roses. LSU is the 4th or 5th best team in the SEC and will make a Bowl Game, but where would you place in the ACC. Clemson, Miami, FSU, NC State, VT are all better teams than LSU. You lost Saban, then you lost Les Miles, and now you have Eddie O, who was a good assistant at Miami, but who is not even a mediocre head coach.

The SEC is Alabama and Georgia, and the rest are all also ran's.

That's the reality, and it's not going to change anytime soon. Miami has a really good, if not great chance to have a special year, and LSU is going to be hoping to qualify for a Bowl Game, and I'm not talking Sugar Bowl, but one of those bowl games in early December. You know, the one's we went to for a decade under Shannon, and Al. At least we had a reason. **** for 5 years before Richt anybody with a pulse was signed because we couldn't even guarantee that we would have an upcoming season and had to have some kind of roster.

LSU's decline into mediocrity occurred because of your SEC bias and stupid fan base deluding themselves with grandeur that seems to occur only when certain planets align.

See, at Miami we know when we are good and why. We are good when we get the strongest, fastest, hungriest guys from the best recruiting region in the country, and we let them off the leash. It's not a flash in the pan sort of luck. It brought us 25 years of dominance and 5 National Championships under 4 coaches. We got away from that and went star gazing, then we had a wee bit of NCAA problems, but for 3 years we have gotten back to what made us dominant, and LSU is going to see that whup *** up close and personal.
THIS...... 9/2 can't come any sooner.

Advertisement
DB- slight edge Miami
LB- Miami
DL- LSU

QB- Miami
RB- Miami
WR- LSU
OL- LSU
TE- LSU
Head coach- Miami
WR - LSU? You obviously don't know our WR corps but then again I can give a **** about LSU players. 3 weeks can't come soon enough so you clowns can disappear.

Can't argue about ST right now, but there is 0 chance LSU has a better WR core than Miami.

Maybe y'all should just fire O and replace him with Aranda.
I think it goes like this
WR-Miami
RB-Miami (This hurts to say because we have been spoiled for so long)
DL-LSU
OL-Even
LB-LSU
QB-Miami (If the good Malik shows up)
ST-LSU
Secondary-Mehhh thats tough
Coaching-No brainer on offense its Richt and company on Defesne its defnitiely Aranda

Which all in all equals a recipe for a good ol fashion **** good season opener

I had to laugh at this. Your are telling me Shaq and Jackson are better than White and Greedy?????? Come on man take off the Miami glasses. Majority of our WR’s are over 6’ with some 6’4”+. Chaisson will get your attention real quick and you’ll be like **** he reolaced Arden Key????
If Miami was in the SEC west you wouldn’t sniff a title much less a playoff. Be thankful you are in a weaker conference.

Shaq 167 tackles 17 tfls 6.0 sacks
White 163 tackles 16.5 tfls 5.5 sacks 1 int

2017 stats
Greedy Williams 38 tackles 1.5 tfls 6 ints
Michael Jackson 43 tackles 3.0 tfls 4ints 1.0 sack

You acting like shaq some scrub, foh with that bullsh*t, both are regarded top 5 at their position in next years draft
38220500-7610-408A-94DD-58855B31FE84.jpeg

Advertisement
DB- slight edge Miami
LB- Miami
DL- LSU

QB- Miami
RB- Miami
WR- LSU
OL- LSU
TE- LSU
Head coach- Miami

#82 might be the best WR in CFB mang. We are like 10 deep at WR. Shush with that crazy. Also, I definitely would not trade our DL.

Miami has a huge advantage at the skill spots. This is the most speed and talent at the skill positions since 2003. Only shot LSU wins is by completely dominating the trenches.

WR-Miami
DL-LSU
OL-Even
LB-LSU
ST-LSU
Coaching-No brainer on offense its Richt and company on Defesne its defnitiely Aranda

Your “Star” dlineman started 10 games and only had 3.5 tfls 1.5 sacks.... joe Jackson is more talented than any dlineman on LSU roster. Just last year he was only second behind Bradley chubb in total pressures over Clelin Ferrell and Austin Bryant
C34D18FD-59A9-4938-8CC2-AD12973321FE.jpeg

Y’all may have recruited well on the dline but the production hasn’t showed on the field period lately.

And Lol at LSU at linebacker. Yeah y’all have the best one but quarterman ain’t far behind him and we have another one who is just as good as quarterman in Michael Pinckney.C34D18FD-59A9-4938-8CC2-AD12973321FE.jpeg

Last edited:
WR-Miami
DL-LSU
OL-Even
LB-LSU
ST-LSU

LB and Secondary LSU might have the best individual player but certainly not better overall units.

I agree that I think Miami’s linebackers are better overall. That wasn’t said. White will be the best LB in the field that game no question.
Delpit is no slouch at safety. He’s a good one. I do think Miami’s back field is better, but not by much.

Jackson is a beast, but our Dline in my opinion is better overall. Jackson is a special player though.
Glen Logan
Klavon Chaisson
Rashard Lawrence
Brieden fehoko

Is better than
Joe Jackson
Gerald willis
Pat bethel
Jon garvin
? Lol, keep sleeping with those recruiting rankings in your head like that is the deciding factor in who’s actually better

Advertisement
Your “Star” dlineman started 10 games and only had 3.5 tfls 1.5 sacks.... joe Jackson is more talented than any dlineman on LSU roster. Just last year he was only second behind Bradley chubb in total pressures over Clelin Ferrell and Austin Bryant
View attachment 62423
Y’all may have recruited well on the dline but he production hasn’t showed on the field period lately.

And Lol at LSU at linebacker. Yeah y’all have the best one but quarterman ain’t far behind him and we have another one who is just as good as quarterman in Michael Pinckney.

LSU has a better OL and that's about it. I'll even give them a toss up at LB and DL but I doubt that's even the case.

Shaq 167 tackles 17 tfls 6.0 sacks
White 163 tackles 16.5 tfls 5.5 sacks 1 int

2017 stats
Greedy Williams 38 tackles 1.5 tfls 6 ints
Michael Jackson 43 tackles 3.0 tfls 4ints 1.0 sack

You acting like shaq some scrub, foh with that bullsh*t, both are regarded top 5 at their position in next years draft
View attachment 62422
The guys on here with the stats are unbeatable. First Pokemon and now Brock. The swamp water chuggers just need to throw in the towel.

LSU has a better OL and that's about it. I'll even give them a toss up at LB and DL but I doubt that's even the case.
Do they? They have more inexperience than Miami at the position and lost Ingram recently who started like 12 games last year. Their oline has struggled fall camp too

Imo we have a solid oline but it isn’t elite by any means. Better than what most say but definitely not one like Oklahoma or Wisconsin or someone like that

Advertisement
The guys on here with the stats are unbeatable. First Pokemon and now Brock. The swamp water chuggers just need to throw in the towel.
What makes you think those stats are so different seem pretty even for the most part, i mean yes the numbers are slighlty different but it isnt night and day different

Do they? They have more inexperience than Miami at the position and lost Ingram recently who started like 12 games last year. Their oline has struggled fall camp too

Imo we have a solid oline but it isn’t elite by any means. Better than what most say but definitely not one like Oklahoma or Wisconsin or someone like that

Yeah apparently their OL got killed in the first scrimmage.

We're going to curb stomp LSU.. I have us winning something like 45-10.. It's going to be like the Oprah show, where you get a touchdown, you get a touchdown, you over there on the bench (N'kosi) you even get a touchdown..

Advertisement
Back