LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

Tony, Urban didn’t name a starter coming out of Spring, but Burrow looked better than all of the other QBs and likely would’ve won the job outright this fall. Burrow looked good this past Spring at Ohio * and he’s accurate. Don’t sleep on him

Lmfao. Burrow transferred because he was about to be named the starting QB. Right. He left because he knew he wasn’t beating out Haskins.

Advertisement
One advantage we have is their top 2 WRs are freshman, if I recall correctly. I know one is a true freshman, most definitely, but I believe the other is a RS freshman

Let manny diaz and coach rumph deal with that. It'll make sense for them to go 4 wide sense we got alot of young db's and they/lsu have recruited well at the widereceiver spot the last few cycles. They may also feel like that's is what may help there running game out. If they go 4 wide though, and this is really why the "striker" position was created because our striker guys are a lil more seasoned than our overall cornerback room. After jack and bandy, unless dean plans on showing up this year we are young. There would almost be no need for a striker position if dean was ballin. And bandy is still young too but he knows how to ball and has a very high football I.Q. He will be tested in the redzone, but he plays one way, and that's physical. One of my favorite plays he made last year was that solo tackle he made on that wisconsin tightend. Wasnt nothing fancy about the play, but if you know football, you understood what happened.

Lmfao. Burrow transferred because he was about to be named the starting QB. Right. He left because he knew he wasn’t beating out Haskins.

He outplayed Haskins in the Spring, and he had a great shot to win the job. Most people were surprised he transferred

He outplayed Haskins in the Spring, and he had a great shot to win the job. Most people were surprised he transferred

He outplayed him so much so that he transferred to a school with a perennial ****** offense where he also had to compete for a starting job. Hilarious. Only on our board can you have fans saying “don’t sleep!” on a senior with 39 career passes that was a 3 star recruit.

Advertisement
I hope they do investigate the **** outta this situation but my gut tells me the poor girl is getting it from all sides and LSU will sweep this under the rug. Very curious the absence of the #MeToo movement, including being silent regarding tOSU case. You would have thought they would want to keep pressure on this so-called investigative panel to make a good, sound decision. All their doing is stalling as news came out regarding the tragic death of the football player at Maryland, and now this current accusations being thrown at a LSU players. OSU will most certainly gauge the uproar associated with those 2 cases when defining blame and punishment for their case, bet it. I can see them keeping Liar and/or giving him a 2 game suspension at worst case. The #MeToo movement has really screwed themselves of any credibility by not keeping these cases in the public eye. For Christ’s sake, ESPN was all over the MD case with their reporting and perceived coup getting players to talk. Where are they with the OSU case and now this latest in a string of issues for LSU? Oh that’s right, it’s an SEC school and Herbstreit’s school. Go figure.

He outplayed him so much so that he transferred to a school with a perennial ****** offense where he also had to compete for a starting job. Hilarious. Only on our board can you have fans saying “don’t sleep!” on a senior with 39 career passes that was a 3 star recruit.

All you need to do is research what I’m saying. The info is all there

Also, Burrow is a Junior. He has 2 years to play

$E¢ is the most corrupt conference in the NCAA, followed by the Small 10. Good ole boys club know, no bounds to winning. They raise criminals and have the audacity to point fingers at other schools. Lol.

Advertisement
Joe Burrow is good and he would’ve won the starting job at Ohio * had he stayed.
And you know this to be true?.....how?
I'm just curious as to how you can possibly know that he would have been the starter at OSU this year.

I am hopeful that our D is aware that there is girlfriend beater on the opposing team who is looking to skate...let them get some field justice for her.

Lol. Wut?
He didnt outplay him, which is why he transferred. Meyer didn’t want another check down QB. He wanted a QB that was going to open up the offense and threaten the defense vertically.

Advertisement
And you know this to be true?.....how?
I'm just curious as to how you can possibly know that he would have been the starter at OSU this year.

Because starting QBs transfer from Top 3 teams all the time. Everybody knows that.

Tony, Urban didn’t name a starter coming out of Spring, but Burrow looked better than all of the other QBs and likely would’ve won the job outright this fall. Burrow looked good this past Spring at Ohio * and he’s accurate. Don’t sleep on him

So he could have been the starter on a playoff team with one of the best offenses in the nation but decided to transfer to one of the worst offenses in the nation?

Advertisement
Gem #3 stats 👀🤣🤣

Here are some of the stats from LSU's scrimmage on Saturday, according to LSUSports.net:

QB:
Joe Burrow: 10-of 24 for 124 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT.
Myles Brennan: 5-of-19 for 47 yards, 1 INT.

RB:
Chris Curry: 35 yards on eight carries.
Nick Brossette: 16 yards on six carries.
Lanard Fournette: 13 yards on 5 carries.

WR/TE:
Terrace Marshall: 3 catches for 44 yards, 1 TD (25-yarder).
Foster Moreau: 2 catches for 28 yards.
Many wide receivers with on reception.

Lol. Wut?
He didnt outplay him, which is why he transferred. Meyer didn’t want another check down QB. He wanted a QB that was going to open up the offense and threaten the defense vertically.

The bizarre positions people take on this site are something to behold.

Here are some of the stats from LSU's scrimmage on Saturday, according to LSUSports.net:

QB:

WR/TE:

Gem #3 stats 👀🤣🤣

QB:

RB:
Chris Curry: 35 yards on eight carries.
Nick Brossette: 16 yards on six carries.
Lanard Fournette: 13 yards on 5 carries.

WR/TE:
Wow lanard fournette probably feels like a Publix brand to his brother

Advertisement
Back