LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

Advertisement
Consider it done dude! I’ll need about a week or so to get them together. We already got a order in for the chains. I’ll PM you when they’re ready and I’ll get them shipped out. FREE
Can I get in on this... For my 4 yr old girl (whose mom is a ND allum) I have no problem helping with a few bucks for shipping and handling, or allowance for your kids putting them together. Please and thank you

Can I get in on this... For my 4 yr old girl (whose mom is a ND allum) I have no problem helping with a few bucks for shipping and handling, or allowance for your kids putting them together. Please and thank you

No worries dude! Consider it done. We should have them together by next week and then I’ll PM you for the details about shipping them!

In case anyone missed it, LSU will get a huge piece of their defense back after the NCAA reinstated LSU cornerback Kristian Fulton (#1 rated CBS coming out of high school in 2016) on Thursday. Apparently, Fulton has been practicing with the team all offseason while trying to appeal his 2 year suspension for trying to use an alternate urine sample on a drug test. He is expected to play September 2nd..

LSU cornerback Kristian Fulton reinstated by NCAA; eligible immediately

Even if Burrow ends up being above average we are the wrong D for him to make his first career start against, on national TV, away from death valley.

Dude hasn't made a meaningful start since high school and is now stuck in that archaic offense that will end up getting their HC fired sooner than later.

We score points, we win.

Advertisement
In case anyone missed it, LSU will get a huge piece of their defense back after the NCAA reinstated LSU cornerback Kristian Fulton (#1 rated CBS coming out of high school in 2016) on Thursday. Apparently, Fulton has been practicing with the team all offseason while trying to appeal his 2 year suspension for trying to use an alternate urine sample on a drug test. He is expected to play September 2nd..

LSU cornerback Kristian Fulton reinstated by NCAA; eligible immediately
Who hasn't played a meaningful game in almost 2 years. Especially for a solid CB who has a WHOLE 2 games in his entire collegiate career. Tell me more

****.....season is 2 weeks away and they're already having a players only meeting.

You do realize players at every level from high school to pro have players only meetings, not sure why yall think this is a bad thing, 2 qbs transfered and their were arrest made and the players wanted to make sure everybody stayed focused.. Why are yall so hung up on a ******* players meeting..

You do realize players at every level from high school to pro have players only meetings, not sure why yall think this is a bad thing, 2 qbs transfered and their were arrest made and the players wanted to make sure everybody stayed focused.. Why are yall so hung up on a ******* players meeting..

They usually have players only meetings when things are starting to go bad. What's the point in having one when the season hasn't even started yet?

Who hasn't played a meaningful game in almost 2 years. Especially for a solid CB who has a WHOLE 2 games in his entire collegiate career. Tell me more

Gerald Willis hasn't played a meaningful game in a year. None of our highly touted freshman have played any snaps in college yet. Does that mean that we can't look at their skill set, athleticism or potential and get excited about the what they might bring to the table?

It's not like the kid has been sitting on the couch, eating potato chips and watching Ghost Adventures re-runs the whole time he's been suspended either....He's been practicing normally with the team, meaning LSU'S coaching staff has been able to evaluate him vs good competition every day just like any other player on their roster. If, based on watching him play during both the spring and fall camps, they determine that Fulton is their best option opposite Greedy Williams when we play them in 10 days I'm sure they'll play/start him regardless of experience.

Advertisement
Gerald Willis hasn't played a meaningful game in a year. None of our highly touted freshman have played any snaps in college yet. Does that mean that we can't look at their skill set, athleticism or potential and get excited about the what they might bring to the table?

It's not like the kid has been sitting on the couch, eating potato chips and watching Ghost Adventures re-runs the whole time he's been suspended either....He's been practicing normally with the team, meaning LSU'S coaching staff has been able to evaluate him vs good competition every day just like any other player on their roster. If, based on watching him play during both the spring and fall camps, they determine that Fulton is their best option opposite Greedy Williams when we play them in 10 days I'm sure they'll play/start him regardless of experience.

We aren’t relying on our freshman as saviors.

The kid has playes three games in his career and has one career tackle.

When you start thinking players like that are your saviors...you are not in a good position.

Last edited:
We aren’t relying on our freshman as saviors.

The kid has playes three games in his career and has one career tackle.

When you start thinking players like that are your saviors...you are not in a good position.

I don't understand where you're getting the word "saviors" from. It's not from me. I linked the article to inform everyone that the cb that everyone thought was going to be suspended for our game is now eligible to play against us. He was a highly regarded prospect coming out of HS and the LSU fans and coaches are high on his potential. Another guy to factor into the equation when contemplating our game. That's it.

I don't understand where you're getting the word "saviors" from. It's not from me. I linked the article to inform everyone that the cb that everyone thought was going to be suspended for our game is now eligible to play against us. He was a highly regarded prospect coming out of HS and the LSU fans and coaches are high on his potential. Another guy to factor into the equation when contemplating our game. That's it.
The reason people are saying "savior" is because you referred to him as a huge piece of there defense in your post with the link.

I'm not reading all of that. He has played 2 games in the last 24 months. Lol..and I'm not going back and forth with you.

Advertisement
I'm not reading all of that. He has played 2 games in the last 24 months. Lol..and I'm not going back and forth with you.

lol @ "reading all of that". A whopping 5-6 sentences.

C'mon man, you don't have to read it all at once. Give me one sentence a day and you can have it all done by next Wednesday...

Last edited:
The reason people are saying "savior" is because you referred to him as a huge piece of there defense in your post with the link.

This kid was running with the first team defense and projected to be their starting CB opposite Greedy Williams until LSU thought he was going to be suspended for another season. I would consider losing a starting cornerback a significant blow.

I get not wanting to crown the kid due to his lack of game experience. All I'm saying is that he was projected by LSU's coaching staff to be one of their 2 starting CBs because he was evaluated during practices to be their best option vs his competition. I would have prefer it if LSU would have been without their best option at that spot because it would have made them have to dig deeper than into their CB depth chart when we go 3, 4 or 5 wide..

Last edited:

And in 2 years he hasn't done anything. Which shows LSU's staff can't develop talent. What you were in HS is different than what you are now.

Potential and actual development are two completely different things.

Advertisement
This kid was running with the first team defense and projected to be their starting CB opposite Greedy Williams until LSU thought he was going to be suspended for another season. I would consider losing a starting cornerback a significant blow.

I get not wanting to crown the kid due to his lack of game experience. All I'm saying is that he was projected by LSU's coaching staff to be one of their 2 starting CBs because he was evaluated during practices to be their best option vs his competition. I would have prefer it if LSU would have been without their best option at that spot because it would have made them have to dig deeper than into their CB depth chart when we go 3, 4 or 5 wide..
I understand what you are saying, I'm just telling you why some people are questioning the wording of your post.

I understand what you are saying, I'm just telling you why some people are questioning the wording of your post.
Yeah, I think "huge piece" was probably a little bit of a stretch considering his lack of actual game experience. "Probable starter" is probably what zone should have went with instead.

Advertisement
Back