LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

And in 2 years he hasn't done anything. Which shows LSU's staff can't develop talent. What you were in HS is different than what you are now.

Potential and actual development are two completely different things.

I don't follow LSU close enough to know why he didn't play more as a true freshman but he was suspended all of last year (1st year of a 2 year suspension) because he tried to cheat on a drug test.

Advertisement
A CB isn't going to make a difference in us winning or losing that game. If we execute, we win.

Agree. The best CB can only cover a guy for so long. If Rosier has a clean pocket and enough time to throw we have the athletes to get open. The key to the ball game is going to be the line of scrimmage as always.

Agree. The best CB can only cover a guy for so long. If Rosier has a clean pocket and enough time to throw we have the athletes to get open. The key to the ball game is going to be the line of scrimmage as always.
This

With the D line both teams have, if the offensive lines struggle its going to be a brutal night for both offenses. You are looking at 2 of the best D's in the country playing.

What i am interested to see is miami was 125th ranked in 3rd down conversions last year only converting 29% percent of the time and LSU's D only allowed opposing teams to convert 35% of the time and was 20th in the nation at stopping 3rd down conversions.

Advertisement

Wrong. If the O-line is able to pass protect, then the key to the ballgame is if Rosier is actually able to get the ball to the guys who are open. There were many times last year where players were running wide open, Rosier had time to throw, and he still threw a pass that was nowhere near the receiver. Sh*t was infuriating.

This

With the D line both teams have, if the offensive lines struggle its going to be a brutal night for both offenses. You are looking at 2 of the best D's in the country playing.

What i am interested to see is miami was 125th ranked in 3rd down conversions last year only converting 29% percent of the time and LSU's D only allowed opposing teams to convert 35% of the time and was 20th in the nation at stopping 3rd down conversions.
Miami definitely struggles on third downs, much of the work of the offense in terms of success is done on first and second downs. I’m interested to see if we can improve on it this year because it would make the offense that much more efficient and potent since it’s already explosive without good 3rd down numbers. Imagine what it would be if that number increased
CAD528BA-C746-4FFF-AE88-73F857798F9B.jpeg

Friend who is an LSU fan just told me there’s a rumor going around that they are going to have multiple starters out due to suspensions. Possibly for failed drug tests. Mentioned RB, OL, DL, and WR is what he heard.

If true we’re really about to roll... and we were gonna roll to begin with

You do realize players at every level from high school to pro have players only meetings, not sure why yall think this is a bad thing, 2 qbs transfered and their were arrest made and the players wanted to make sure everybody stayed focused.. Why are yall so hung up on a ******* players meeting..

Yeah, having one before the freaking season has even started isn’t normal

Advertisement
They swear that their defense is going to be good enough to carry them all season. They believe with Fulton back in they have zero holes on defense. I hope we eat this 3-4 defense **** the **** up. Their offense is trash cans. They don't know who will start Brennan or Burrow. Apparently Brennan has been looking sharper than Burrow. I can't wait until 9/2 I really think if we do what we do there offense should not score 10 points all game.

Wrong. If the O-line is able to pass protect, then the key to the ballgame is if Rosier is actually able to get the ball to the guys who are open. There were many times last year where players were running wide open, Rosier had time to throw, and he still threw a pass that was nowhere near the receiver. Sh*t was infuriating.

Not sure what I’m wrong about. It’s much harder completing a pass on your back or on your a$$.

Interesting, if the rumor about game suspensions is true, particularly when playing a Top 10 team in Miami. It would make more sense that they’re suspended the games after ours because that’s what LSU does. Watch nothing will be said until after next week’s game then boom! All the suspensions. And depending on who they play in subsequent games will determine if the suspensions are spread out or all done in 1 game versus a scrub team. Like Troy last year.

Advertisement
I swear we’re going to kick the ever loving s*** out of these Cajuns and I’m going to enjoy every second of it from my seat in AT&T stadium.

People over in their board are comparing Chris Curry to Marshawn Lynch 😂. They are getting to gators level delusion over there saying they have the best defense in the nation with only two proven players. Can’t wait (in my Bart Scott voice)

LSU fans I know, seem to think there are major questions on offense but that they will have a top 5 defense.

Advertisement
So confident to be a team that has not won 10 games in 5 years. So confident that they have to come on our board and spout a bunch of meaningless stats to try to convince themselves and us that they will win... LOL!

That weak a&& roster, retarded HC and best of all - the unity as a result of their preseason Players Only Meeting is what is going to get them the W.

These boys are on a 5-year slide and have not even bottomed out yet - Corch O will make sure that more suck is yet to be achieved. Their fans are in for a rude awakening. Seen this movie before!

Advertisement
Back