LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

Advertisement
Yes Georgia has a better defense. They are loaded. Their head coach learned under Saban. They will finish the season in the top 10 just like last year.
We have guys who have actually played and produced. You can't say uga defense is better when they are going to have a bunch of guys who have done nothing.

I'm basing off their recruiting, depth, Kirby Smart defense. No offense to Diaz, but he would be an average DC in the SEC. He was at State

Yes Georgia has a better defense. They are loaded. Their head coach learned under Saban. They will finish the season in the top 10 just like last year.
UGA will probably lose 3 games this season. You don’t just lose 33 players and not feel the effects. Yes, they have talent, but depth is going to bite them in the *** a few games.

I'm basing off their recruiting, depth, Kirby Smart defense. No offense to Diaz, but he would be an average DC in the SEC. He was at State

what did you expect him to be with those phenom athletes at miss state?

Advertisement
Kirby Smart might be guided by God himself, but the fact is he just lost 33 guys that Richt recruited and developed.

They had a good year last season with a ready made team. We’ll find out this year if Kirby is the goods.

Yes he was at State. Ummm, he's at Miami now. Sacks per game number 1 in the country, TFLs per game number 3. He got more toys now kid

Advertisement
That is false. He doesn't have a rocket arm, but he can throw over the top without underthrowing.

Just an FYI, over the top throws don't actually tell you a QB's arm strength. Most power 5 scholarship QBs w/even subpar arm strength can hit the deep ball. One of those crazy myths that say the deep ball is an accurate accounting of arm strength

UGA will probably lose 3 games this season. You don’t just lose 33 players and not feel the effects. Yes, they have talent, but depth is going to bite them in the *** a few games.

Georgia did not lose 33 scholarship players.

Advertisement
You realize we have 3 first round picks starting on our Defense?

Here we go with the SEC SEC SEC bullshlt.

Oh these Jethros will tell you how they’re not into it....next thing you know, they’re leaning into the SEC myth like it’s a gloryhole.

Advertisement
Georgia did not lose 33 scholarship players.
From the UGA Senior Night program:

The thirty-one seniors to be recognized are John Atkins, DL, Thomson, Ga.; Davin Bellamy, LB, Stone Mountain, Ga.; Jeb Blazevich, TE, Charlotte, N.C.; Aulden Bynum, OL, Valdosta, Ga.; Lorenzo Carter, LB, Norcross, Ga.; Reggie Carter, LB, Stone Mountain, Ga.; Nick Chubb, RB, Cedartown, Ga.; John Courson, LS, Athens, Ga.; Aaron Davis, DB, Locust Grove, Ga.; Jordan Davis, TE, Thomson, Ga.; Alex Essex, DL, Richmond, Va.; Turner Fortin, RB, Johns Creek, Ga.; Trent Frix, LS, Calhoun, Ga.; Jacob Gross, RB, Thomaston, Ga.; Carson Hall, OL, Dallas, Ga.; Daniel Harper, LB, Atlanta, Ga.; Matthew Herzwurm, LS, Augusta, Ga.; Tim Hill, DB, Atlanta, Ga.; David Marvin, K, Charlotte, N.C.; Miles McGinty, TE, Savannah, Ga.; Sony Michel, RB, Hollywood, Fla.; Cameron Nizialek, P, Chantilly, Va.; Malkom Parrish, DB, Quitman, Ga.; Christian Payne, RB, Athens, Ga.; Brice Ramsey, QB, Kingsland, Ga.; Dominick Sanders, DB, Tucker, Ga.; Dyshon Sims, OL, Valdosta, Ga.;Thomas Swilley, OL, Athens, Ga.; Shakenneth Williams, WR, Macon, Ga.; Javon Wims, WR, Miami, Fla.; Isaiah Wynn, OL, St. Petersburg, Fla.

31 Senior football players left, and that list doesn’t include any of the players who bolted early for the draft.

That is false. He doesn't have a rocket arm, but he can throw over the top without underthrowing.
These guys are worse than the ND fans...did these mongoloid just say he can “throw over the top”? Please do...my first round Corner and my All American safety would love that.

Advertisement
Back