LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

If you go back further in this thread you will see where I was talking nothing but football till one of your thug *** fans ran his mouth about some dumb ****, and what I am talking about attendance wise was asked in a question first to see if what I have been reading is true... Now you and your fanbase were asking questions about who to watch for and I answer them, I also stated that there are running backs that are going to prove themselves, and so on... the few of your fans that actually read what I post and answer normal dont seem to think my post are garbage it's just the others who get offended from what I say about what I think our players will do

If you dont mind we can go back to talking about football stuff instead of getting all ****ed wanting to meet in lot 12 and so on over conversation !
Thug *** Fan? How do you know he’s a thug?

Advertisement
Thug *** Fan? What does that even mean? How do you know he’s a thug?
"You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz"

Come on man...does it take a rocket scientist to see this dude is an idiot

Dude is making death threats over a football forum... Calling me a ***** when he is hashtagging switchbladeboyz cause he is to much of a ***** to fight with his bare hands. And also come face us... We all know he aint gonna fight one on one already.... Please tell me who sounds like the ***** here

Hey like i said before for good home SEC games there is no place like Death Valley, but other than that at half time you go from about 70-80k to 30k people which is still more than shown in the picture above of a Miami game

To be honest HD tv, SEC not letting beer be sold in stadiums, the time it takes for a game to be played due to media outlets, the price of concessions has killed attendance everywhere.

Hey like i said before for good home SEC games there is no place like Death Valley, but other than that at half time you go from about 70-80k to 30k people which is still more than shown in the picture above of a Miami game
Yeah my point was that it's easy to make it seem worse than it is. I only looked into one of the photos you posted and it was from a 2012 Bethune cookman game. We weren't remotely good back then and played a **** team. I went to every game from 2010-2014 and never saw it that dead so I must have shown up in the 2nd quarter. People file in late a lot when we play ****** teams.

Advertisement
Yeah my point was that it's easy to make it seem worse than it is. I only looked into one of the photos you posted and it was from a 2012 Bethune cookman game. We weren't remotely good back then and played a **** team. I went to every game from 2010-2014 and never saw it that dead so I must have shown up in the 2nd quarter. People file in late a lot when we play ****** teams.
Yea man it happens with us too, it seems like everywhere honestly. If it is a big time game LSU stays 102l+ packed till the end but outside of that the most you will have is 70-80k and at halftime it looks horrible lol

To be honest HD tv, SEC not letting beer be sold in stadiums, the time it takes for a game to be played due to media outlets, the price of concessions has killed attendance everywhere.

You're in Louisiana which is one of the ****tiest states in the country. Who cares about game day atmosphere at that point?

We at least know that Troy likes going to Death Valley.

76589E75-6991-4691-BF8E-D4BD595796E2.gif

Advertisement

Imagine posting pics of Miami’s stadium 5 plus years ago...

Since richt has been here the stadium is mostly filled for games even against schools like FAU and famu

BCA618CE-5678-4280-AAAC-5E47D5392AAB.jpeg

And sorry for my assumption, just what i have been hearing and then the internet search and seeing this led me to believe it! However i do notice it is all day games and may or may not be meaningless games against lesser opponents.
Miami is a fair weather city ... also those photos are from Shannon -golden era .. when you’re mediocre for long periods of time that’s what’s going to happen .. **** look at uf there’s nothing else to do I’m Gainesville but they’ve been *** for like 5 years now and there stadium looks just like ours during that era and it’s on campus

Imagine posting pics of Miami’s stadium 5 plus years ago...

Since richt has been here the stadium is mostly filled for games even against schools like FAU and famu

View attachment 62274

Gasp..... you mean using outdated pics to try and troll is not efficient?

Last year, even our more "boring" games against the likes of GT and UVA still netted a decent crowd. We won't be able to get 100k fans like they do in Alabama, but Miami can still garner a good crowd.

Miami is a fair weather city ... also those photos are from Shannon -golden era .. when you’re mediocre for long periods of time that’s what’s going to happen .. **** look at uf there’s nothing else to do I’m Gainesville but they’ve been *** for like 5 years now and there stadium looks just like ours during that era and it’s on campus

Exactly. UF fans are the main ones that try and troll, but we've seen half empty stadium pics all season long last year. The thing with Miami and Gainesville, is that with Miami you can attribute it to people wanting and doing something else in Miami (where there are a bevy of options) than watch a mediocre product. What's the excuse for the people in Gainesville? Because there isn't **** to do there.

Advertisement
Exactly. UF fans are the main ones that try and troll, but we've seen half empty stadium pics all season long last year. The thing with Miami and Gainesville, is that with Miami you can attribute it to people wanting and doing something else in Miami (where there are a bevy of options) than watch a mediocre product. What's the excuse for the people in Gainesville? Because there isn't **** to do there.
Speaking of UF I hate the school more than Bama. I hear that is the ****tiest place to go tailgating because the cops harass you the whole time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back