LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

This is their least talented backfield I can remember LSU having in a long time

Look at the RBs they have put in the NFL the past decade, they have as many as any college team. Blue, Hill, Ridley, Fournette, Guice, Hilliard, Magee, Moore, Ware, Williams. Rest assured they have NFL talent back there Brock, but our front 7 will be ready.

Advertisement
Look at the RBs they have put in the NFL the past decade, they have as many as any college team. Blue, Hill, Ridley, Fournette, Guice, Hilliard, Magee, Moore, Ware, Williams. Rest assured they have NFL talent back there Brock, but our front 7 will be ready.
There is no doubting that but none of the guys they have returning have scored a touchdown and or received any extensive playing time like that. It’s a clear step behind what they have had the last decade

There is no doubting that but none of the guys they have returning have scored a touchdown and or received any extensive playing time like that. It’s a clear step behind what they have had the last decade

I'm not buying it, but I hope you are right. I can guarantee you at least on of those backs plays in the NFL. Brosette/Curry were both highly ranked recruits, just because they backed up Guice/Fournette doesn't mean they can't play.

Advertisement
Yesh, that list of RBs they have produced the past 10 years is a real garbage bucket kid
You legit slow. The past 10 years has nothing to do with who is on the roster now. Brossette is a senior who was 3rd string last year. 3rd. Then the small back they have is nothing special.

You legit slow. The past 10 years has nothing to do with who is on the roster now. Brossette is a senior who was 3rd string last year 3rd. Then the small back they have is nothing special.

Third string, behind NFL draft picks is not a scrub you ******. Pay attention, they ALWAYS have talent @ RB, if you think not you are an idiot (you are)

Advertisement
I say we run right at him & let’s see what he’s made of.

I like it, he was recruited as a 4 star RB coming out of HS so he's still learning, sometimes the best way to neutralize an athletic freak is to go right at them.

Last edited:
Third string, behind NFL draft picks is not a scrub you ******. Pay attention, they ALWAYS have talent @ RB, if you think not you are an idiot (you are)
You still don't get it. Guice missed games last year and he still did nothing. And he might not even start this year from what i seen. Go watch baseball because football aint your thing.

They don't think we'll score lol

Screenshot_20180808-103352_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
You still don't get it. Guice missed games last year and he still did nothing. And he might not even start this year from what i seen. Go watch baseball because football aint your thing.

Both 1st and 2nd string backs are in the NFL you idiot, trust me, they have talent @ RB, it's been that way for 10+ years

There's only 2 ways I see this game going down...

1) My prediction: We layeth the smackdown on those candy *** Cajuns. Similar to what we did against Notre Lame last year. Shut down their running game and force one of their QB's to beat us. I don't believe any of their QB's are good enough to do that. I would take Rosier over anyone on their roster.

2) Worst Case Scenario: Its a slow paced defensive battle. Both QB's struggle to consistently move the chains and it's a low scoring game going into halftime. 2nd half someone hits a big play to seal the game in the 4th. If this happens I will go with Rosier to AR82 for the win.

Dude do your research. They don't even know if Brosette will even start. They are talking about Chris Curry at some point taking all the meaningful reps. Their RB situation is a **** show. And that is a HUGE problem when you are talking game 1. Now if this were midseason it would be a different story. There is a reason why they are talking up these 4 WR sets and it aint because they got some stud waiting in the wings. He may eventually be one..but not game 1.

Advertisement
Dude do your research. They don't even know if Brosette will even start. They are talking about Chris Curry at some point taking all the meaningful reps. Their RB situation is a **** show. And that is a HUGE problem when you are talking game 1. Now if this were midseason it would be a different story. There is a reason why they are talking up these 4 WR sets and it aint because they got some stud waiting in the wings. He may eventually be one..but not game 1.

Brosette and Curry were both highly rated RB recruits. You guys are fooling yourselves if you think they won't have talent, name me the last LSU RB starter that didn't play in the NFL? We will be ready, but I hope the D is not as ****sure of lack of talent at RB for them as you naive kids are...…...

Both 1st and 2nd string backs are in the NFL you idiot, trust me, they have talent @ RB, it's been that way for 10+ years
Brossette is a scrub. You arguing with me over a guy who has done nothing and in his senior year is still not even projected to start.

Advertisement
Back