LSU announced their coaching change after upsetting ranked UF

Advertisement
The football Gods have heard your prayers
5rm6pu.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not going to happen. Again, that makes too much sense. This athletic department isn't built that way. Unfortunately, it takes a complete collapse. The hamster wheel continues at 7-5/8-4.
It's not gonna happen because Blake James is still in his position. Ultimately, he does not want to make any changes. He's going to be forced to make changes or be forced out.

Advertisement
Apparently you’re not good at arithmetic. Coker was here for 6 years, Shannon for 4, golden for almost 5
I was a little off but it’s seem we don’t keep coaches long. Shannon didn’t complete his 4th year if I remember correctly. It’s hard for me consider Coker 2001-2002 year. I had to go back and look at Golden coaching years with us. I didn’t realize it was 5 years.

Advertisement
What brutal expectations. Not even a full 2 years from a Natty win.
Besides 5-5 last year and 4-4 this year, you also have to take into account that he is accused of covering up sexual assault allegations against his players. I think LSU was hoping for another bad season so they could fire him for performance and didn't highlight the sexual assaults.

There is still hope for us this morning. Make the announcement and end this horror.
One can dream, right?!?!

LSU is a bonafide football factory in Baton Rouge, Louisiana—where nothing looms bigger than Tigers football, basketball and baseball—the latter a distant second and third.

LSU has 30,000 undergrads and the university is one of the largest employers in the state.

The University of Miami is a small private school with 11,000 undergrads, in a large, metropolitan city with four pro sports franchises and a slew of other ways to spend the entertainment dollar in a vacation destination.

The fact anyone is still trying to compare moves an LSU makes and what UM is doing—night and day. Zero comparison.

I feel like Diaz ain’t getting fired if he wins out
Luckily for us, we all know that’s not happening no matter what.

There’s still at least 4 potential losses left on our schedule & if we’re being really honest, there’s no guarantee we beat Duke either...

Even though we should, the one thing we can guarantee with this team is it’s a complete crapshoot if they’re going to show up on a weekly basis.

Advertisement
Back