LSU 2020 v Bama 2021 (long)

The only thing that really matters is what always matters in a football game. Who can win the line of scrimmages. And I sincerely don't mean this to talk ****. But Miami's oline must block will Anderson. He really is a bad man. Do yourself a favor and watch his senior footage. I've never seen anything like it. He literally looks like he targets about 2 foot behind the opposing player on almost every tackle. Just an absolute hammer on almost every tackle. Its something. Seriously

Advertisement
All those thing you pointed out about our team would not mattered much if this game was mid season or later. Sorry. Also i never said they would decline LSU, LSU had the changes on both sides of the ball. Also they don't need to decline like LSU as we are better than the teams that beat them. So its not necessary for us to stand a chance of upsetting them.
You said 2021 Alabama is a replica of LSU 2020. That is simply false for a myriad of reasons. You can spare me the whole they lost this and that counter argument because that is the only thing similar about the two.

Also, I'm not following the whole "All those thing you pointed out about our team would not mattered much if this game was mid season or later" part.

Big difference, they never had to replace Brady in New England. Alabama replaces a star QB every two years and the next guy has played as well or better each and every time. This comparison is apples to oranges
And again i would say they have replaced Qbs, not the QB with a FR, and most of the OL, and 12 coaches including the best OC they ever had and did it all at the same time. I know yall think Saban was coaching the offense but he wasnt lol

You said 2021 Alabama is a replica of LSU 2020. That is simply false for a myriad of reasons. You can spare me the whole they lost this and that counter argument because that is the only thing similar about the two.

Also, I'm not following the whole "All those thing you pointed out about our team would not mattered much if this game was mid season or later" part.
Follow that whatever improvement we made would not made us play close with them if they have atleast 5 games or so to get their players into the new offense and playing with each other. The QB going against live bullets in games that matter etc. You can say but Saban and all you want but it will matter in the opener against us and in my opinion would not be the same later in the season as Saban would make adjustments, have the OC pair back the offense etc. Be able to see the changes we made in games we played etc etc

The only thing that really matters is what always matters in a football game. Who can win the line of scrimmages. And I sincerely don't mean this to talk ****. But Miami's oline must block will Anderson. He really is a bad man. Do yourself a favor and watch his senior footage. I've never seen anything like it. He literally looks like he targets about 2 foot behind the opposing player on almost every tackle. Just an absolute hammer on almost every tackle. Its something. Seriously
I don't fear DE coming after us if we block the middle, we faced great DEs. with all due respect this team had 3 NFL DEs, 2 first rounders.

Advertisement
And again i would say they have replaced Qbs, not the QB with a FR, and most of the OL, and 12 coaches including the best OC they ever had and did it all at the same time. I know yall think Saban was coaching the offense but he wasnt lol
You do realize you can only have 10 coaches on a team right? There is no way they replaced 12. Just saying.

You keep saying Bryce young is a freshman. He is not. He's a first starter and as we've pointed out, Bama has won a championship with a first year QB several times. And none of them were as talented as young. I can evaluate some positions I think. QB isn't one of them. But I told you to go watch will Andersons tape. Check out Bryce young tape and tell me what you see. And keep in mind he plays in the toughest conference in high school football in America. And they travel. His senior year (the footage you would see) mater dei played the number 2 team in the country either 4 or 5 times. Different teams that would take that spot after mater dei beat them. Mater being number 1 of course. Its impressive

Follow that whatever improvement we made would not made us play close with them if they have atleast 5 games or so to get their players into the new offense and playing with each other. The QB going against live bullets in games that matter etc. You can say but Saban and all you want but it will matter in the opener against us and in my opinion would not be the same later in the season as Saban would make adjustments, have the OC pair back the offense etc. Be able to see the changes we made in games we played etc etc
What does that even matter, we play them the first game of the season. Im not sure the point you're trying to make with this my guy.

Advertisement
Actually d on't watch Will Andersons senior tape. its maybe the most violent linebacker footage I've seen. Georgia letting him get out of their state was truly criminal

Will Anderson led the country in pressures as a frosh. Saban never started a frosh outside backer before. He finished with seven sacks and double figures tackle for loss and most of that came late in season when the game slowed for him against bamas toughest competition

Advertisement
First off all who said anything about 5 years ago. Im talking about a similar situation with similar caliber teams that happened the past 2 seasons. LSU didnt have a perfect storm, all those years they had dumb *** Les Miles who was trying to play 1980 football while college football was changing, much like we have been doing before we got Lashlee. Orgeron made the changes to bring their offense up to speed, Orgeron went and got Burrow. It took them a season to fully install the offense. They didn't luck into it. Then they lost their #1 Heisman QB and the OC basically and almost all their offense and defense and DC and you know the rest. It's alot of the similar changes Diaz is making on and off the field. And i have been tough on him when he had Enos and Rumph etc. So if we now start seeing the results on the field am not gonna say he lucked into it, he made those changes to correct problems.

All am saying is this narrative that we don't have a chance and only because it Bama is dumb when i look at actual facts. I don't care how many season openers he won. They Broke Francois leg and the game finished 24-7. 17 points after taking out the starting Qb. How many wins did FSU finish on btw?
Dude comparing LSU to Bama is asinine. By all accounts LSU was a one hit wonder that hit on the perfect QB with the perfect Coordinator. Bama has sustained an unheard of level of success for 15 years

If Miami wins it will be because things went perfect for us not because Bama is gonna follow LSU’s path

Which is my point. The people who claim Bama offense is gonna roll, dont address the staff departures. All you hear is that its Bama.
How many OC’s have we went through? We can’t keep them. They ALL get High profile D1 gigs after 2-3 years with Bama. This isn’t new. Same goes for our other coaches as well.

Will Anderson led the country in pressures as a frosh. Saban never started a frosh outside backer before. He finished with seven sacks and double figures tackle for loss and most of that came late in season when the game slowed for him against bamas toughest competition
Kid is a problem, both 31 and 4 on edge will be a handful but 31 plays like a man on a mission.. He can wreck a gameplan

Advertisement
Pretty incredible and also pretty humbling as we go against them this weekend

4EFBECB0-6783-4A99-835E-C37C2C1CDE13.png

Great stat. Yes I'm a crazy Bama fan. But not biased. Ok, not "crazy" biased. People should always try to be informed before they start flapping them gums. I encourage everyone to check out the crazy stats Bama has put up since Coach Nick Saban took over at the University of Alabama. They are unlike any in college football history. And during a time like now where so many athletes are elite. You can hate him and Alabama. But you should do it as you bow down to his greatness. He is truly the GOAT.

Advertisement
Back