Loyola beats Tennessee

Advertisement
How is the fire Coach L crowd coping with this?

Turns out they're just a very good team. Yes, we should have beat them because we choked at the end, but they're **** good. They've now beat UF, us, and Tenn. Congrats to them

Tenn sucks and everyone on here predicted we would demolish Tenn if we went against them. Loyola also sucks get over it.

How is the fire Coach L crowd coping with this?

Turns out they're just a very good team. Yes, we should have beat them because we choked at the end, but they're **** good. They've now beat UF, us, and Tenn. Congrats to them

Coach Mullenaga lovers can't wait 30 seconds to run to the message board to defend him after a game he didn't coach in.

Tenn sucks and everyone on here predicted we would demolish Tenn if we went against them. Loyola also sucks get over it.

Sorry, how does Loyola suck? They were top 3 in shooting % in the whole nation, won 12 in a row, won 19/20, they were just three points from being AP top 25 as a no name team. Just how the **** are you justifying saying the suck.

Advertisement
Sorry, how does Loyola suck? They were top 3 in shooting % in the whole nation, won 12 in a row, won 19/20, they were just three points from being AP top 25 as a no name team. Just how the **** are you justifying saying the suck.

Thats not hard to do when you play against scrubs all year.

If they don't suck, then you think they're good. But how can they be good, like Sweet 16 good, with their history? They aren't UNC or Duke and they never will be. How were they able to get good players and then coach them up to knock off legit programs like Florida and Tennessee?

Advertisement
If they don't suck, then you think they're good. But how can they be good, like Sweet 16 good, with their history? They aren't UNC or Duke and they never will be. How were they able to get good players and then coach them up to knock off legit programs like Florida and Tennessee?

I’ve seen Miami make the Sweet 16 with their history. Why can’t Loyola be that good? Our history isn’t much better

The SEC has had the best tournament of any conference and Tennessee won a share of the SEC. But they suck? lol

They are so good they where able to beat Miss St. and Ark back to back. Wow I take it back I didnt realize they played such tough opponents in their tourney. Also, you have to be kidding me. SEC best tourney? LMAO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back