Love The Miami Vibe

And which recruits do you guys think will have most impact?

Hard to pick because our class is tremendous, I think pope and Hightower will be big time players but there’s still a lot of talent currently ahead of them. I love both Brevin Jordan and Will Mallory’s games a lot and both can be immediate impact guys. The two that I’d argue are most important to the team are Scaife and Silvera. Games are won and lost in the trenches and both of those guys are absolutely dominant.
Thanks for replying. That's $$$$

Advertisement
Wife and I made a quick road trip to Miami to see Shaq yesterday. Love being in Miami... My wife notice KOD for the first time as we passed and was like oooooh that's the place everybody is always talking about... I replied what place? Picked Shaq up from his place and had lunch with a good friend (also a poster on CIS) and his wife at the Villagio at Merrick Park. While having lunch Shaq told us the story on how he and Pinkney plotted from day 1 to be starters. How they would stay up late at night studying and quizzing each other on the play book. They knew they were on a level playing field because it was a brand new defense for everyone. How in the first day of contact at THUD Tempo, they decieded to go FULL Contact anyways. He went on to say on the first play of the scrimmage Pinkney bombs Gus and the next play He bombs Yearby, forces a fumble and Pinkney scoops and score. By the end of practice on Day 2 they went from running with the 3s to rolling with the 1s. After lunch we went by the Hecht to see the progress on the IPF... Thing looks like it should be ready before the start of the season. Shaq told us that he met TC and his family while he was in the Training Room.. he said they seemed pretty excited, but so were we, everywhere we visited. He did say Chat wasn't AS excited. He didn't go out with them on Friday night... but Pinkney told him it was a really good time and he needed to be ready for Saturday night. Talk with Pat Bethel while at he Shaq and Zach's apartment he is mature beyond his age and I swear every time I see him he has gotten bigger and slimmer at the same time if that is possible. Pat is the sleeper on our Defense. As we were leaving, Shaq was getting ready to hit the streets with the Recruits I reminded him no SnapChats or Instagram... treat the night like Vegas. Trip home was pretty quiet because I was telling my wife I felt that we would go 4 for 4 with AH4 and she replied I don't think we will get any of them ... Didn't have anything nice to say after that... so I said nothing at all. Our trips to Miami are always a good time.

Thanks for posting! As a happily married man, I definitely understand that drive home! [emoji3] Looking forward to seeing the defense this year, whoever’s coming to join your boy and Zach and Pat and Pinckney and the rest of the gang!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@gogeta where u coaching these days??

youth football...

got some kids that will likely be div 1 athletes down the road a few years from now. A few of my kids older siblings are the kids from that Nationally ranked ft lauderdale hurricanes team that steamrolled the nation

Advertisement
What’s up with these QBs that come from Jefferson HS? Stephen Garcia partied himself out of South Carolina, and the Porter kid who came out a few years ago and went to uf is now doing 10 Years in prison....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you feel about tyson and Surtain?

My opinion and $11.00 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks, but here goes anyways: After three years of recruitment, the letter filling the mail box every day, going here and there... it wears you out. At the end of the recruiting process you are tired and want it to be over. Clemson, Ohio State and Michigan State really pushed at the end to get Shaq to visit.... We were done ... played with the thought of going but Shaq's mind was made so why bother, was our position. With that said I don't think they would have come if they were not interested. Granted they are right around the corner but so was UF for us (but Shaq burned that bridge going to Friday Night Light dawned in the latest Hurricane outfit) I think we land Nesta, TC, and PS2 not sure about Chat.

Booooommm! Do you think that that relationships they have with Rumph is a good thing as well. I remember FSU's former starting lb and qb son's recruiting. Mark has a strong relationship with them. I remember Dugan's, oh he's going to go with Taggart because it's his alum, nope his relationship with Richt too strong. I believe the strong ties will win this one.

Thank you Papa Shaq for being so considerate and shairing your insights with us. This is when this website is at its best

exactly we don't need the Plug talk or "the work." [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] no more.

this website is best when former players, current players, and families/friends of TEAM posts.

recruits, ehh

Advertisement
Women, why do they always want to harsh a mans vibe? What's KOD?

King of Diamond's, **** my brother I thought you knew.

[video=youtube_share;ffbpGhQT6ks]https://youtu.be/ffbpGhQT6ks[/video]

Is nobody going to mention the fact that Bryant McKinnie is featured in this video?

bryant mckinnie is featured in every video at any club down here. dude took out loans to blow money at strip clubs

LOL. I know Pop Young called him out about that.

Thank you Papa Shaq for being so considerate and shairing your insights with us. This is when this website is at its best

exactly we don't need the Plug talk or "the work." [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] no more.

this website is best when former players, current players, and families/friends of TEAM posts.

recruits, ehh
Actually it was Pete's idea to get me to start posting.. Then after meering Pete and D$ i enjoyed the site even more great guys I have much respect... oh yeah my boy Geo too

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

recruits, ehh
Actually it was Pete's idea to get me to start posting.. Then after meering Pete and D$ i enjoyed the site even more great guys I have much respect... oh yeah my boy Geo too

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Pete's a runner runner now so it's probably best to keep him at arms length.

Advertisement
Wife and I made a quick road trip to Miami to see Shaq yesterday. Love being in Miami... My wife notice KOD for the first time as we passed and was like oooooh that's the place everybody is always talking about... I replied what place? Picked Shaq up from his place and had lunch with a good friend (also a poster on CIS) and his wife at the Villagio at Merrick Park. While having lunch Shaq told us the story on how he and Pinkney plotted from day 1 to be starters. How they would stay up late at night studying and quizzing each other on the play book. They knew they were on a level playing field because it was a brand new defense for everyone. How in the first day of contact at THUD Tempo, they decieded to go FULL Contact anyways. He went on to say on the first play of the scrimmage Pinkney bombs Gus and the next play He bombs Yearby, forces a fumble and Pinkney scoops and score. By the end of practice on Day 2 they went from running with the 3s to rolling with the 1s. After lunch we went by the Hecht to see the progress on the IPF... Thing looks like it should be ready before the start of the season. Shaq told us that he met TC and his family while he was in the Training Room.. he said they seemed pretty excited, but so were we, everywhere we visited. He did say Chat wasn't AS excited. He didn't go out with them on Friday night... but Pinkney told him it was a really good time and he needed to be ready for Saturday night. Talk with Pat Bethel while at he Shaq and Zach's apartment he is mature beyond his age and I swear every time I see him he has gotten bigger and slimmer at the same time if that is possible. Pat is the sleeper on our Defense. As we were leaving, Shaq was getting ready to hit the streets with the Recruits I reminded him no SnapChats or Instagram... treat the night like Vegas. Trip home was pretty quiet because I was telling my wife I felt that we would go 4 for 4 with AH4 and she replied I don't think we will get any of them ... Didn't have anything nice to say after that... so I said nothing at all. Our trips to Miami are always a good time.

We swung by campus after we got off the cruise ship on Saturday. Wife has never been to campus. She wanted to see it because our middle kid is either headed to the Air Force Academy to play lacrosse or go to Miami and have an easier route to Air Force pilot training. He will probably club at UM. Miami vibe is unbelievable. Swung her by the Grove and Merrick Park. It was hopping Saturday afternoon despite the rains. Campus looks great. IPF is moving along. They've broken ground on the new dorms. Didn't know they are going up right next to the lake. Wife was impressed. As I told her what is not to like about Miami.

BTW, Dee Wiggins was coming out of Hecht as we were walking over to watch baseball practice. Didn't recognize who he was with but he jumped into a black Charger. Nice ride. Wiggins for what it's worth already looks like he will make the All-Airport team. He looks the part for sure.

Advertisement
[MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] what does Shaq say about the other LB's Steed, etc. Would love to hear a break down if possible.

I’m a new poster finally signed up but I’ve been reading this page for about two years hope everyone has a great day Wednesday hopefully it includes the AH4 as well as Colburn and Chatman. It’s been really nice being able to get the insight on this page especially from the real U FANS

Women, why do they always want to harsh a mans vibe? What's KOD?

Is nobody going to mention the fact that Bryant McKinnie is featured in this video?

bryant mckinnie is featured in every video at any club down here. dude took out loans to blow money at strip clubs

Lol.

When I first met Maliah back in the day (prior to her being blown up) I maxed out my first credit card as a college student w Cash Advances in one day! Lol. Then we became friends, and she would pay from her tips to give me dances on the house; Next thing I know, I got her real govt name (after she lied like 4x) and phone number and been rocking w the homie since 04. She’s way big time now, but before I got married, every now and then I’ll catch her in LA for lunch and catch up. She’s mad cool and hella down to earth. [MENTION=9126]Sigma_Cane_7[/MENTION], she used to show up for the boy for some of our frat’s Bachelor Parties. Always gave them the Relly discount. Man, good times back then.

Lol.

When I first met Maliah back in the day (prior to her being blown up) I maxed out my first credit card as a college student w Cash Advances in one day! Lol. Then we became friends, and she would pay from her tips to give me dances on the house; Next thing I know, I got her real govt name (after she lied like 4x) and phone number and been rocking w the homie since 04. She’s way big time now, but before I got married, every now and then I’ll catch her in LA for lunch and catch up. She’s mad cool and hella down to earth. [MENTION=9126]Sigma_Cane_7[/MENTION], she used to show up for the boy for some of our frat’s Bachelor Parties. Always gave them the Relly discount. Man, good times back then.

MY BOY RELLYRELL!

Advertisement
Back