Love The Miami Vibe

One thing I've always wondered is if they still do "Hit stick bust **** talk ****" before the game? And does Kosar ever show up? Who is an alum that's always around?

Yes still chant it before heading out to the tunnel. Never saw Kosar, Jimmy Graham, Andre Johnson, Edge, Olivier Vernon are some that would come around often.

Advertisement
[MENTION=8076]apfenny3[/MENTION] assume you still keep in contact with guys from the team. Is there a bigger hunger this offseason with the guys after they had a taste of success last year?

[MENTION=8076]apfenny3[/MENTION] assume you still keep in contact with guys from the team. Is there a bigger hunger this offseason with the guys after they had a taste of success last year?

I haven’t heard much yet workout-wise since the team just started up workouts again. But I know after speaking with some guys at the end of the season they realize just how close they are to something really special. I’m sure it’ll be an intense offseason.

The news about Cade Weldon is surprising but if it's true **** he must be legit. We have a lot of depth at QB. Been a long time since that was the case.

Wife and I made a quick road trip to Miami to see Shaq yesterday. Love being in Miami... My wife notice KOD for the first time as we passed and was like oooooh that's the place everybody is always talking about... I replied what place? Picked Shaq up from his place and had lunch with a good friend (also a poster on CIS) and his wife at the Villagio at Merrick Park. While having lunch Shaq told us the story on how he and Pinkney plotted from day 1 to be starters. How they would stay up late at night studying and quizzing each other on the play book. They knew they were on a level playing field because it was a brand new defense for everyone. How in the first day of contact at THUD Tempo, they decieded to go FULL Contact anyways. He went on to say on the first play of the scrimmage Pinkney bombs Gus and the next play He bombs Yearby, forces a fumble and Pinkney scoops and score. By the end of practice on Day 2 they went from running with the 3s to rolling with the 1s. After lunch we went by the Hecht to see the progress on the IPF... Thing looks like it should be ready before the start of the season. Shaq told us that he met TC and his family while he was in the Training Room.. he said they seemed pretty excited, but so were we, everywhere we visited. He did say Chat wasn't AS excited. He didn't go out with them on Friday night... but Pinkney told him it was a really good time and he needed to be ready for Saturday night. Talk with Pat Bethel while at he Shaq and Zach's apartment he is mature beyond his age and I swear every time I see him he has gotten bigger and slimmer at the same time if that is possible. Pat is the sleeper on our Defense. As we were leaving, Shaq was getting ready to hit the streets with the Recruits I reminded him no SnapChats or Instagram... treat the night like Vegas. Trip home was pretty quiet because I was telling my wife I felt that we would go 4 for 4 with AH4 and she replied I don't think we will get any of them ... Didn't have anything nice to say after that... so I said nothing at all. Our trips to Miami are always a good time.

Steed said that Shaq was supposed to go out with him, Pickney and Nesta last night but Shaq didn’t show up. Now we know why, lol.

Advertisement
Wife and I made a quick road trip to Miami to see Shaq yesterday. Love being in Miami... My wife notice KOD for the first time as we passed and was like oooooh that's the place everybody is always talking about... I replied what place? Picked Shaq up from his place and had lunch with a good friend (also a poster on CIS) and his wife at the Villagio at Merrick Park. While having lunch Shaq told us the story on how he and Pinkney plotted from day 1 to be starters. How they would stay up late at night studying and quizzing each other on the play book. They knew they were on a level playing field because it was a brand new defense for everyone. How in the first day of contact at THUD Tempo, they decieded to go FULL Contact anyways. He went on to say on the first play of the scrimmage Pinkney bombs Gus and the next play He bombs Yearby, forces a fumble and Pinkney scoops and score. By the end of practice on Day 2 they went from running with the 3s to rolling with the 1s. After lunch we went by the Hecht to see the progress on the IPF... Thing looks like it should be ready before the start of the season. Shaq told us that he met TC and his family while he was in the Training Room.. he said they seemed pretty excited, but so were we, everywhere we visited. He did say Chat wasn't AS excited. He didn't go out with them on Friday night... but Pinkney told him it was a really good time and he needed to be ready for Saturday night. Talk with Pat Bethel while at he Shaq and Zach's apartment he is mature beyond his age and I swear every time I see him he has gotten bigger and slimmer at the same time if that is possible. Pat is the sleeper on our Defense. As we were leaving, Shaq was getting ready to hit the streets with the Recruits I reminded him no SnapChats or Instagram... treat the night like Vegas. Trip home was pretty quiet because I was telling my wife I felt that we would go 4 for 4 with AH4 and she replied I don't think we will get any of them ... Didn't have anything nice to say after that... so I said nothing at all. Our trips to Miami are always a good time.

Fwiw I’ll read between the lines and know Shaq told that story to the AH2. I hope that’s you’re way of communicating that the two CB’s was will be roommates and starting next season. I’ll hope and pray.

?? for Papa Shaq... Your son has been the most reliable player on the defensive side of the ball. We already know he's NFL material. Will you encourage him to leave early if he grades out as a 2nd or 3rd rounder?
That would be a tough choice . I don't expect much more than the 2nd round pick.. it's so many other variables... he needs to focus on this season and not get distracted by the next chapter.. I imagine it would be hard to walk away from a strong chance at a Natty.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Women, why do they always want to harsh a mans vibe? What's KOD?

King of Diamond's, **** my brother I thought you knew.

[video=youtube_share;ffbpGhQT6ks]https://youtu.be/ffbpGhQT6ks[/video]

Is nobody going to mention the fact that Bryant McKinnie is featured in this video?

bryant mckinnie is featured in every video at any club down here. dude took out loans to blow money at strip clubs

?? for Papa Shaq... Your son has been the most reliable player on the defensive side of the ball. We already know he's NFL material. Will you encourage him to leave early if he grades out as a 2nd or 3rd rounder?

Thats a really really personal question to be asking in a public forum

Advertisement

Great to hear from you, as always. Smart move with the wife but better planning would help. If you pick up the Turnpike in Ft pierce or Palm Beach where it close to 95, you would slide pass KOD far enough away to avoid those questions. You go right pass The Rock and stay straight to the cloverleaf interchange and pick up 95 south there.

Silence after wife’s terrifying comment about the AH4 was the only way to go. Well, unless you were up to pitching her out of the car and turning around to KOD. That would probably have been costly and painful option, the children on the board would have been impressed. Yundid the wise move.

Thank you Papa Shaq for being so considerate and shairing your insights with us. This is when this website is at its best

One thing I've always wondered is if they still do "Hit stick bust **** talk ****" before the game? And does Kosar ever show up? Who is an alum that's always around?

Yes still chant it before heading out to the tunnel. Never saw Kosar, Jimmy Graham, Andre Johnson, Edge, Olivier Vernon are some that would come around often.

This is awesome news.

Advertisement

I haven’t heard much yet workout-wise since the team just started up workouts again. But I know after speaking with some guys at the end of the season they realize just how close they are to something really special. I’m sure it’ll be an intense offseason.

Who was the coach that you got along most with? Guy you respected the most?

How do you feel about tyson and Surtain?

My opinion and $11.00 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks, but here goes anyways: After three years of recruitment, the letter filling the mail box every day, going here and there... it wears you out. At the end of the recruiting process you are tired and want it to be over. Clemson, Ohio State and Michigan State really pushed at the end to get Shaq to visit.... We were done ... played with the thought of going but Shaq's mind was made so why bother, was our position. With that said I don't think they would have come if they were not interested. Granted they are right around the corner but so was UF for us (but Shaq burned that bridge going to Friday Night Light dawned in the latest Hurricane outfit) I think we land Nesta, TC, and PS2 not sure about Chat.

So Chatfield was out last night with the guys?

Not sure Brock...
Oh I think I got Your words confused, you were saying Shaq didn’t go out with them Friday night right ? And you was referring to Chatman in that first post?

I understood he was talking about Chatfield not being as excited when he visited a few weeks back as TC and PS2 were excited when they visited this weekend.

Advertisement

I really liked coach Dugans and coach Rumph. Both played in the league, are great teachers of the game and relate well to the players. If I had to pick just one I’d go with Rumph since he coached a different position and went out of his way to talk with me and compliment me in practice.

Women, why do they always want to harsh a mans vibe? What's KOD?

King of Diamond's, **** my brother I thought you knew.

[video=youtube_share;ffbpGhQT6ks]https://youtu.be/ffbpGhQT6ks[/video]

Is nobody going to mention the fact that Bryant McKinnie is featured in this video?

bryant mckinnie is featured in every video at any club down here. dude took out loans to blow money at strip clubs
Mckinnie is probably the most underrated Viking. I had a mcKinnie jersey. Dude was bad ***.

And which recruits do you guys think will have most impact?

Hard to pick because our class is tremendous, I think pope and Hightower will be big time players but there’s still a lot of talent currently ahead of them. I love both Brevin Jordan and Will Mallory’s games a lot and both can be immediate impact guys. The two that I’d argue are most important to the team are Scaife and Silvera. Games are won and lost in the trenches and both of those guys are absolutely dominant.

I really liked coach Dugans and coach Rumph. Both played in the league, are great teachers of the game and relate well to the players. If I had to pick just one I’d go with Rumph since he coached a different position and went out of his way to talk with me and compliment me in practice.

That's awesome. I coached Nick Leddy and Kyle Rau (NHL) or I was on the ice with them. (I ran high school tryouts). It was fun just watching those guys. They could do stuff I couldn't fathom.

Advertisement
Back