Love The Miami Vibe

[MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] so Andrew Chatfield was there?

Advertisement
Women, why do they always want to harsh a mans vibe? What's KOD?

King of Diamond's, **** my brother I thought you knew.

[video=youtube_share;ffbpGhQT6ks]https://youtu.be/ffbpGhQT6ks[/video]

I haven't been to a strip club in Miami since the early 90's before I went overseas. I'm ashamed to admit it but I think those days are over for me now that I'm **** near 50. Back then I'd go to (if I remember correctly) the pink pussycat by the airport, and lipsticks on us1. There was another place we went to that was way south but I can't remember the name. There was also this place by where I grew up down by the falls before it was the falls and not just a big field... place was called the organ grinder or some ****. Always rode bikes by there and just had to go when I got old enough. lol that place was a dive, shoulda paid me to come in there with free beer. My bachelor party was at Mons Venus... I got to spend the night walking around with a 16 lb hot pink bowling ball chained to my ankle. If my son doesn't make it to the FSU game, I'll meet you there and buy you a beer.

My wife notice KOD for the first time as we passed and was like oooooh that's the place everybody is always talking about... I replied what place?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZsQFgawwQhA/VMuxgSLkLPI/AAAAAAAABGA/1gP0Pmd-1DQ/s1600/****%2BRaylan.gif

Raylan mother f**kin Givins

Advertisement
Knew people shouldn't sleep on Cade. Glad to hear there's three talented QBs all here in the Spring competing for the starting job.

I've been to kod, tootsies, take one, pt's, booby trap... Atlanta ain't got nothing on us.

My parents and I would often go to Villagio when they’d visit also. I’ve heard the same things about Cade. He’s the best athlete out of all the QBs and has a lot of raw talent. I got to know him some last spring, he likes to enjoy himself but he’s a nice kid. I think his suspension at the end of the year will be a wake up call for him and lead to an increased focus.

We got to stay in touch !

Awesome, thanks for the insight from the both of you! It's great to hear both of your opinions and thoughts on the team, players & recruits. Thanks for posting

Advertisement
My parents and I would often go to Villagio when they’d visit also. I’ve heard the same things about Cade. He’s the best athlete out of all the QBs and has a lot of raw talent. I got to know him some last spring, he likes to enjoy himself but he’s a nice kid. I think his suspension at the end of the year will be a wake up call for him and lead to an increased focus.

We got to stay in touch !

Awesome, thanks for the insight from the both of you! It's great to hear both of your opinions and thoughts on the team, players & recruits. Thanks for posting

Very few things in life that I care about more than Cane's football

Man we are lucky to have these guys posting here. Only CIS baby. Apfenny, unknowwhat, Brooklyndee, tweed. Among all the other great posters like liberty city el, gogeta, etc. You guys are awesome. Much respect.

Man we are lucky to have these guys posting here. Only CIS baby. Apfenny, unknowwhat, Brooklyndee, tweed. Among all the other great posters like liberty city el, gogeta, etc. You guys are awesome. Much respect.

So do you guys all know each other outside the site? Obviously papa shaq and apfenny do.

Advertisement

So do you guys all know each other outside the site? Obviously papa shaq and apfenny do.

uknowwhat and I have had some conversations with each other but haven't formally met. I haven't spoken with any of the other members you listed. I've known Peter personally for 4 years and have met with Dmoney. I've also met with K9cane, great guy.

Advertisement
?? for Papa Shaq... Your son has been the most reliable player on the defensive side of the ball. We already know he's NFL material. Will you encourage him to leave early if he grades out as a 2nd or 3rd rounder?

uknowwhat and I have had some conversations with each other but haven't formally met. I haven't spoken with any of the other members you listed. I've known Peter personally for 4 years and have met with Dmoney. I've also met with K9cane, great guy.

So tell us something that we don't know. (Nothing that would get anybody in trouble or anything). Just something that your average poster wouldn't know. Academically, Teamwise or anything cool.

One thing I've always wondered is if they still do "Hit stick bust **** talk ****" before the game? And does Kosar ever show up? Who is an alum that's always around?

Last edited:
Poppa Shaq for the 10th assistant.

I don't think we'd have to work too hard to convince him to live here.

Advertisement
Back