Love how the fans want to blame the coaches

Would a new coach help kick the field goals too? How many more yards would we have to get or outgain UNC to win that game? I mean we put up 500. Should we have asked for 600? Should we hold everyone to around 300 like we did UF. You’re not making sense.

I’ll agree Baker called a horrible game Saturday but that ain’t the reason we lost I can guarantee you that.

No depth. You don’t know what you’re talking about. Just be happy with being a fan.

Advertisement
And you obviously have no football coaching experience.
The count is 3 balls and 0 strikes. You don’t have to tell a pitcher to throw a strike. That’s equivalent to telling a place kicker, kick it higher especially extra points. That’s called nerves and having the yips. That ain’t ******* coaching. If you really think k otherwise, you’re a moron.

Receivers not catching passes, touchdowns, 2 point conversion, and a muffed punt. Bandy, Garvin, Shaq, Pinckney, Finley are the 5 returning starters on defense and have underperformed this year, so the coaches are to blame? The team has been a couple of plays away from being 2 -0 and all these football geniuses are on suicide watch?!

Advertisement
The count is 3 balls and 0 strikes. You don’t have to tell a pitcher to throw a strike. That’s equivalent to telling a place kicker, kick it higher especially extra points. That’s called nerves and having the yips. That ain’t ******* coaching. If you really think k otherwise, you’re a moron.
If the pitcher is any good they have received hours of coaching before they even step on the mound. If you think people instinctively know how to throw a 95 mph fast ball into the strike zone then you are the idiot in this thread. Same goes for kickers. Patke needs to work with Baxa to get him to raise his kicks. It could be his pre-kick alignment, or his steps, or more likely his plant leg position. My point is there are teachable techniques to do that.

At this point you are just being stubborn and trying to win. Take you L and move on kid. I promise you you will never convince me or anyone that coaching will not make Baxa better.

When will people understand that this is the exact same pattern Miami has had in the last 16 seasons? Miami has hired the wrong guy the last 5 times, dating all the way back to Coker. Let’s be honest that 03 title game should’ve never came down to a PI pentalty, we should’ve blown that team out with all the talent we had but once again coaching fooked that one up. Moved on rob RS because the defense was Atleast pretty **** good, that failed, moved on to Golden, he resurrected the almighty Temple Owls and gets the UM gig and that failed miserably, then MR came in his walker trying to call plays from his glory days ( love richt by the way ) that failed, and now Diaz who was also a DC when the defense was pretty **** good and were off to a ****** start again...... yet Miami continues to put guys in the league that contribute a great deal to NFL teams but we can’t win a college game lol. Yeah it’s not the coaches.

If the pitcher is any good they have received hours of coaching before they even step on the mound. If you think people instinctively know how to throw a 95 mph fast ball into the strike zone then you are the idiot in this thread. Same goes for kickers. Patke needs to work with Baxa to get him to raise his kicks. It could be his pre-kick alignment, or his steps, or more likely his plant leg position. My point is there are teachable techniques to do that.

At this point you are just being stubborn and trying to win. Take you L and move on kid. I promise you you will never convince me or anyone that coaching will not make Baxa better.
“If the pitcher is any good he’s receivers hours of coaching” but our top 5 kicker I guess woke up one day and was just that good and never got coaching.

Ok you win

Advertisement
Coaching matters, NC 2-0. Miami 0-2. NC was I think 2-9 last hear. And we are 0-2. They have proven coaches???? Just saying.

Image result for Jonathan PAtke

So the blue chip ratio that is an accurate tool in predicting success on the field is only off for us? Just our highly touted players suck? Got it OP. Coaches can’t win with these scrubs apparently

Advertisement
So the blue chip ratio that is an accurate tool in predicting success on the field is only off for us? Just our highly touted players suck? Got it OP. Coaches can’t win with these scrubs apparently
Clearly you lack comprehension skills. Read your post, then read my OP, then read yours again.

Advertisement
Yeah, we've totally see the same lifeless, squad that went 35-3 last year against Wisconsin in the Bronx—and the resentment the defense had against the garbage offense. No difference.

The same people mocking 0-2 as some end of the world scenario with no positive movement in comparison to last year—would have the same basic attitude that all was good if Miami was 2-0 right now; letting victories cure all, while zero good can be taken from a loss.

Team lost two road games on two plays by a total of seven points and never quit—like last year's suckers did countless times. If you don't see a difference in attitude, don't know what else to tell you.

On two plays? Lmao How about on about 100 plays. Our RT was beat into the ground a million times vs Florida, Jt fumble, countless undisciplined penalties. Then UNC countless special teams errors, 4 & 17, & horrible in the redzone. Two **** performances. Unprepared & undisciplined. If you wanna take GOOD from losing to North Carolina idk what to tell YOU.

Guys, it’s just game two. Surely things will get better and next year is our year - CIS chin strap poster.

On two plays? Lmao How about on about 100 plays. Our RT was beat into the ground a million times vs Florida, Jt fumble, countless undisciplined penalties. Then UNC countless special teams errors, 4 & 17, & horrible in the redzone. Two **** performances. Unprepared & undisciplined. If you wanna take GOOD from losing to North Carolina idk what to tell YOU.
Freshman RT and LT that Richt left us with cause he took one OLinemen his first year who is no longer on the roster. Should have seniors or redshirt juniors but the guy took 1 guy who was a project from the get go. And guess what, we still should’ve won the game. Don’t say countless special teams errors, it’s been 1 individual who chokes. Call it what you want it’s your opinion but you aren’t realistic.

Freshman RT and LT that Richt left us with cause he took one OLinemen his first year who is no longer on the roster. Should have seniors or redshirt juniors but the guy took 1 guy who was a project from the get go. And guess what, we still should’ve won the game. Don’t say countless special teams errors, it’s been 1 individual who chokes. Call it what you want it’s your opinion but you aren’t realistic.
Kicking game, Jeff Thomas fumble & The fake punt.

Advertisement
Back