Love how the fans want to blame the coaches

Canesfan0024

Recruit
Banned
But we’ve handed 10 points to UF and 10 to UNC. How the **** are you going to blame coaching? Blame the players for ******** up. And the worse part is they have the talent. This ain’t peewee. We’ve outplayed our first two opponents and simple dominated UNC after the long TD pass we gave up.

We were in control of UF and a muffed punt that led to a gimme TD and a missed chipshot field goal cost us that game. And in actuality, Jeff Thomas DROPPED a TD the play before the missed field goal. That’s not coaching.

UNC we missed 2 two field goals and an extra point. Also dropped a two point conversion. And on top of that, made the right choice to go for it in the third quarter on a 4th and 2 from the 25 yard line cause we have zero faith in our kicker, which I believe we gained the first down and got hosed on that. Also Jarren needs to know he only needs two yards and should’ve extended the ball. That’s not coaching.

We don’t get the benefit of the doubt. They called 1 penalty the entire football game on UNC, that’s disgraceful to the game of football. Jeff Thomas got his arm pinned on the deep ball. Look on Twitter, Ford was clotheslined. This ain’t coaching man. We’ve lost 2 games by a combined 7 points.

Stop blaming the coaching. Horrible coaching is what we went through last year. We got blown out by a lot of teams. This year has been totally different. Just wait and be patient it’s coming together soon watch.

Advertisement
And, you know, has it ever occurred to you, that, instead of, uh, you know, running around, uh, uh, blaming me, you know, given the nature of all this new sh-t, you know, I-I-I-I... this could be a-a-a-a lot more, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, complex, I mean, it's not just, it might not be just such a simple... uh, you know?

Advertisement
Stop blaming coaching? Why do you feel the need to carry water for them? The penalties and poor tackling for example are up to the coaches to help fix or improve upon.

If a team shows up unprepared and undisciplined the coaches are at fault. That doesn’t mean they can’t fix it, and it doesn’t mean the players are not at fault either, but why you feel the need to absolve the coaching staff for starting 0-2 is weird.

Advertisement
In the Gator game Enos should have adjusted him play call when he saw the tackles getting beat. He did not.

In the North Carolina game Baker should have changed the defense and stopped putting our DB's on islands when Bandy got completely toasted by their slow 2* WR. If we would have ran cover 2 most of the game we win. ****, if we would have went cover 3 on 4th and 17 instead of some delayed blitz 25 yard cushion soft zone horse**** we win.

Our special teams coach should have seen preseason that Baxa was kicking low and worked with him to fix his touch point so that his kicks had a higher tradjectory. Do that and he makes the 2 chip shots (1 vs Florida and 1 vs NC) + the NC extra point.

Coaching matters.

But we’ve handed 10 points to UF and 10 to UNC. How the **** are you going to blame coaching? Blame the players for ******** up. And the worse part is they have the talent. This ain’t peewee. We’ve outplayed our first two opponents and simple dominated UNC after the long TD pass we gave up.

We were in control of UF and a muffed punt that led to a gimme TD and a missed chipshot field goal cost us that game. And in actuality, Jeff Thomas DROPPED a TD the play before the missed field goal. That’s not coaching.

UNC we missed 2 two field goals and an extra point. Also dropped a two point conversion. And on top of that, made the right choice to go for it in the third quarter on a 4th and 2 from the 25 yard line cause we have zero faith in our kicker, which I believe we gained the first down and got hosed on that. Also Jarren needs to know he only needs two yards and should’ve extended the ball. That’s not coaching.

We don’t get the benefit of the doubt. They called 1 penalty the entire football game on UNC, that’s disgraceful to the game of football. Jeff Thomas got his arm pinned on the deep ball. Look on Twitter, Ford was clotheslined. This ain’t coaching man. We’ve lost 2 games by a combined 7 points.

Stop blaming the coaching. Horrible coaching is what we went through last year. We got blown out by a lot of teams. This year has been totally different. Just wait and be patient it’s coming together soon watch.

The Al Golden “don’t blame the coaches” mantra has been reanimated!!

Advertisement

There is still stuff to clean up (lots), but the offense wasn't having issues getting the play off like week 1, and the offensive line certainly looked better. We are going to struggle it looks like on defense. Safeties are young, we really need Bolden cleared to play. And fingers crossed Nesta when he gets back can disrupt some in the middle. Maybe the whole defensive scheme needs simplified to give the youngsters less to think about. Baxa to me looks like he doesn't have it upstairs to handle the stage. Kicking game matters in tight games and ours is bad at best.

Advertisement

Who brought in these players. That would be the coaches. I will say it again Miami is not as talented a team as many fans think it is. It shows by the mistakes.

Advertisement
Back