Louisville

Oh they had no reason not to do what they did, I had no idea there was no make up games or attempt to finish. Didn't realize that, all that joy for naught and loserville was trolling us. **** they had nothing to lose with the stupid *** rules. They deserve for the weather to clear up and we beat the brakes off their pansy asses tomorrow.
Lol...I was thinking the of was gonna drop the 3rd out on purpose keep inning going. Been waiting since Taint for justice; I posted when we got Tate that Good Karma finally coming to Our U!!

Advertisement
The game will resume tomorrow 🙌🙏🏼

Attachments

• 0706F491-D237-4EF3-B232-3D7220C41FA2.png
    0706F491-D237-4EF3-B232-3D7220C41FA2.png
    318.9 KB · Views: 33
Advertisement
Advertisement
Light showers from 12:00PM until 2PM.

They should be able to finish the second game.

Zero chance for a 3rd game, though, unless UM stays through until Sunday. Unfortunately, Sunday is a perfect day with no showers expected.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes bench looks like they don't want to be there. You have to embrace the elements. Otherwise your doomed.

As a sophomore in college, I played a double header in 35 degree weather against Creighton University and sub 30 with windchill. We won both games.
Looked like they wanted to be there in the 6th, huh?

I don't see that rule for NCAA baseball. I don't find anything that says that. Look at my quote in this thread where I explain it.

That's exactly what the NCAA rule says:

Regulation game

B. It shall be a regulation game if called by the umpire at any time after 5 innings have been completed, and
the score shall be that of the last equal inning played

Advertisement
Back