Louisville Will Be a Problem

Advertisement
Should be close game. Cunningham gonna give us some problems. Keeping them in 3rd & longer situations will be critical. I think Louisville has our attention and the staff knows their dangerous but the players need to prove to us all they've matured and can handle success. 24-20 type game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are the better team. This will be another test of Manure. Like I said the other day, there are plenty of bad coaches who get their teams to be play great every once in awhile like we did against FSU.

All of our bad HCs have had big games here and there. If we play at the level we did against FSU we handle Louisville. If we revert to the way we’ve played much of this season Louisville will tune us up.

Just watched a few of their games this season, and they have serious speed on offense. They run the type of offense that we wish we had. If we come out sleep walking like we have done for most games this season, they will spank us. Just check out the Louisville vs. Wake Forest game

...and we run the defense they wish they had. You saw 59 points scored in that WF--atrocious defense. Watching their games is good and all but it's about the match ups and we got guys to hang with them.

Out of Louisville's 5 wins (two against FCS), only one came on a top 20 defense (UVA #17 - overall). The rest we're against the outside 50. Our defense (#14 - overall) will be the second toughest they've seen all year only after Clemson (#4 - Overall) whom they only hung 10 on.

What I mean to say is that there is nothing they are going to do to win this game. If we lose, it's because the Canes got in their own way which has been the same tired story all year long.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20191105-155311_Chrome.jpg

It's not even in the same stratosphere as that loss.
So true. A blue blood FBS program ranked #5 at the time losing at home to an FCS school vs. Miami losing to a bad Power 5 team at home? No comparison. That Michigan-App State game is still talked about to this day nationally. The only place you will hear about Miami losing to GT a year from now is on here.

Advertisement
Back