Louisville Will Be a Problem

I said it before; we *should* win, but we lost to GT. Anything is possible.

Louisville really does have an upgrade in terms of a coaching staff. They are getting those players to play hard.

I think we will win handily if JW gets similar protection as he did against FSU.

But I think Louisville will become a pain in the *** in the ACC again if they can recruit a couple of good 3-4* classes.

Advertisement
Louisville likes to run 4-5 WR sets, need another big coverage day from Knowles, will miss Bubba. The QB Cunningham has some wiggle; Shaq, Pinckney, Finley, and Gurvan need to be extra solid tackling.

Louisville has no pass rush and their run D isn't much better.. Canes should win by two scores but you never know with this team

Advertisement
They are great on O and horrible on D . Will be a close game but think we win 34-24 or the whereabouts . Think we might be down 7 or so at half and then really play well in the 2nd half .

How our defense plays on Saturday will determine what the outcome of the game will be... period!

Advertisement
Anyone know the stat for Miami dropping or having a let down after the FSU game? I believe it is 1-5 could be wrong tho. That’s why I’m scared of Louisville. I saw it somewhere that we always have a let down after FSU week

https://breakbrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/****-russian-girl-081418-6.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back