Louisville Will Be a Problem

MotoSniper

Palo Verde All-American
Just watched a few of their games this season, and they have serious speed on offense. They run the type of offense that we wish we had. If we come out sleep walking like we have done for most games this season, they will spank us. Just check out the Louisville vs. Wake Forest game

Advertisement
Advertisement
After watching this team for at minimum the last 5 years what in God's name would possibly make you think Miami would come out focused and intense outside of a rivalry game? When does that actually happen?
Man do people on this site not know what if means, read my post bro I said if they come our this way they have a chance. If not why may lose I hope for there sake it’s a new day and they left that **** in the past.

I see didn't see a force multiplier on wake forest dline. Rosseau is that for our dline. Awesome Louisville on defense didn't put a lot pressure on wakes QB. Granted wake may have a better oline than us. Cunningham will be a issue for us.

I mean we handled perkins for virgina pretty good. I think Cunningham faster and better passer.

Advertisement
All offense, no defense...They can't protect which should help us. But are balanced and generate chunk plays through both run and pass...Do everything else well, except protect qb (so that should help us ) on offense, and a lot of big play guys at WR.

We've lost to a team in their range (VT), one far worse (Tech), and squeaked out a win by 5 against Far worse(CMU)...ALL ON THIS FIELD.

Let's see if we've grown up and can stand success...Hopefully we can pry Diaz away from a microphone (STFU already you didn't win a national ship!) and get ready for the Ville bc Satterfield will have them ready off the bye.

Last edited:
Advertisement
After watching this team for at minimum the last 5 years what in God's name would possibly make you think Miami would come out focused and intense outside of a rivalry game? When does that actually happen?
Hate to say it, but I agree with this sentiment. I’m hoping beyond hope they prove me wrong and come out with the same focus and intensity for all 4 quarters shown against FSU

We just beat the Mighty FSU led by the great Willie Taggart by 17 points. We will beat Louisville by 80.
I hope you're right but I'm sure you thought the same when we played UNC, VaTech, and GT. This game has the potential to be dangerous. I can definitely see us losing this game.

If the coaches has the team ready to play we should be able to control the game with our D and their D isn't that good so we should be able to move the ball.

Advertisement
Through all the ups and downs this season, there has been only one constant in every single game: We will have the lead in the fourth quarter.

Don't see this game being any different.

Louisville is ultra athletic on offense and defense. Thankfully they usually look lost in coverage but not exactly like we have a big old play sheet we call from.

Their O will get theirs at times we need to for once act like we watched a shred of film or made a coherent gameplan

Advertisement
Back