Louisville coach talking about playing us

Our safeties did nothing last week. They made minimal plays against the run, and got their hands on zero passes. And we still got beat deep. I have no idea what Baker has them doing.

It’s AWFUL. Like we have them lined up in neverland all too often - still NO deep ball support and out of position for run support. This motherfugger needs to get his head out of his ***.

It’s the same thing with the LBs in coverage all too often. No rhyme or reason....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because your bum *** doesn't have cash app. Lol
You still got coach satterfield junk in your mouth.
You still got ghey **** in your head, imma stop talking to you. But quit making excuses about you not saying what the bet was pre-game, cause you were scared to say what it was. We just had the better players, Louisville looked more sound in what they were doing and how they wanted to attack us, than vice versa. Ask yourself this question, who is the better d-co, manny diaz or blake baker, blake actually needs to be up their in the booth so he can see, a d-co that calls that much zone tells you his mindset.

You still got ghey **** in your head, imma stop talking to you. But quit making excuses about you not saying what the bet was pre-game, cause you were scared to say what it was. We just had the better players, Louisville looked more sound in what they were doing and how they wanted to attack us, than vice versa. Ask yourself this question, who is the better d-co, manny diaz or blake baker, blake actually needs to be up their in the booth so he can see, a d-co that calls that much zone tells you his mindset.
I'm not reading all that sh%t. You're a clown . I'm enjoying my Sunday. Get that nut off your face before you hang out today 🤦🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back