Louisville announced a "black out" for the Miami game

Advertisement
Wonder how many times the word "freelancing" will be used after the game?

Advertisement
im so ready to slap the cardinal **** out of that team, it's driving me crazy

They got real c ocky real quick and need a real good *** whoopin to put them in their place...

365.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
loserville has been getting to big for their britches. Order must be restored.

This game is 200% on D'Onofrio he needs to have coached one of the best games of career because trust me when I say Petrino is looking at this as warning shot to the rest of the ACC and will be running nothing but high Octane offense in this game trying to drop at least 50 points on Miami. An this blackout talk is just the beginning of the trash talk stuff that will come out over the next few weeks from Louisville.

This is what happen the last time a U of L team coached by Petrino played miami. **** they even made **** music video of the highlights.

[video=youtube;e0I4WqUZlfw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0I4WqUZlfw[/video]

[video=youtube;mOBsweq0ASU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOBsweq0ASU[/video]

Advertisement
Best way to slow down hurry up offense is to leave one of their players bleeding at the end of EACH play. Hit somebody in the mouth every play. I hate OSU but that is their old school defense method-- before they became cheater U. Get after their QB and leave him on turf EVERY play -- couple penalties is better than a clean QB. Turn Chad lose early to show the other boys how it is really done.

Oh, for their coach: Golden needs to ride though the smoke on a hog wearing hurricane storm flags as colors on black leather jacket. Then he can slide over and hand Bobby a neck brace before kickoff. Statement: NO MORE NICE GUY AL!!!!!!

I think we should score more points than they do and make them really upset at the end of the game.

It is a Labor Day game, adding Black Unis to the mix is irrelevant.

Howz about we hire a plane to fly a giant pic of his alleged girlfriend/employee over the statium?

29.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back