Louisville announced a "black out" for the Miami game

Advertisement
Some of you guys are the worse fans i've ever seen. If youre not happy with this team then just stop watching the games and shut up. Yall remind me of that moping fan for the Indians off the movie Major League.

Some of you guys are the most delusional fans I've ever seen. If you're happy with this coaching staff, then you just keep watching the failures and telling yourselves everything is good, but shut up your delusional rantings. Ya'll remind me of the retards in the movie Big Red One.

Some of you guys are the worse fans i've ever seen. If youre not happy with this team then just stop watching the games and shut up. Yall remind me of that moping fan for the Indians off the movie Major League.

Some of you guys are the most delusional fans I've ever seen. If you're happy with this coaching staff, then you just keep watching the failures and telling yourselves everything is good, but shut up your delusional rantings. Ya'll remind me of the retards in the movie Big Red One.

Not once did I said I was happy with everything this staff does. But you're the worse fan of them all. Every chance you get,you always posting something negative. Not once have I seen you post anything positive. But keep sucking off Butch Davis. You seem to love doing that.

Advertisement

Not once did I said I was happy with everything this staff does. But you're the worse fan of them all. Every chance you get,you always posting something negative. Not once have I seen you post anything positive. But keep sucking off Butch Davis. You seem to love doing that.

Aw, you're not having any fun!

We have the talent to win ten games. That's a positive.

We have coaching that will suck the very life out of our players and games this year. That's a negative.

The boulschitt Golden has been speaking under the cloud about how much better we could be with additional bowl preparation time? Look what we got from that! That's a negative.

Demands for Dorito's firing may cause Golden to resign at the conclusion of the season. That's a positive.

So, statistically, I'm half positive.

So how can you make such an irrational claim?

Not riding that train...but if he beats out Kaaya and Olsen I'll be pulling for him. Folk act like Louisville is us from back in the day. Last I checked they will have a first time starter at QB just like us. I BELIEVE...

Say what you want about the kid--but this game makes me very glad to have Jake Heaps.

I'm ready for the game now. Will be rooting for the Canes to win no matter which QB starts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back