Do it:

246.jpg

Or this (if we can wear grey jerseys):

235.jpg

Or this:

229.jpg

And I had forgotten about this pic, so I'm posting it again b/c it's badass:

251.jpg

They'll never let them wear black and us wear gray/"smoke".

StormTroopers, or White/Orange with one of the White helmets will likely be it.

Advertisement
Petrino will drop 50 on this defense. book it

Would love for him to drop his load in your mouth

He was talking football.

You seem to have a bend toward getting loads dropped in your mouth.

Stay on topic. Control yourself and your baser desires.

Didn't do so well in reading comprehension at FSU did you??

If you got a problem come meet me at West 23 and we will have an adult convo....that is if you even go to any of the games which I doubt

Let's see what happens this season before you decide to throw the towel in

Last edited:

He was talking football.

If you got a problem come meet me at West 23 and we will have an adult convo....that is if you even go to any of the games which I doubt

Hey, I get it. You're ***, it's all you think about, and since it's still not widely acceptable behavior, you get riled up over your aberrant behavior when someone points it out.

I got a better idea. You come meet me here in NW FL. We'll each take a rifle, one round, and enter the swamp from different sides. And we won't have to waste time conversing.

I know the opposing coach loves offensive mismatches, and I know Doritoo has no clue on how to run a defense, much less adjust during a game. The towel is already on the pad, and Dorito is the one who has to prove differently.

This game is 200% on D'Onofrio he needs to have coached one of the best games of career because trust me when I say Petrino is looking at this as warning shot to the rest of the ACC and will be running nothing but high Octane offense in this game trying to drop at least 50 points on Miami. An this blackout talk is just the beginning of the trash talk stuff that will come out over the next few weeks from Louisville.

This is what happen the last time a U of L team coached by Petrino played miami. **** they even made **** music video of the highlights.

[video=youtube;e0I4WqUZlfw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0I4WqUZlfw[/video]

[video=youtube;mOBsweq0ASU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOBsweq0ASU[/video]

Negged for posting this **** on a Miami site.

Advertisement

He was talking football.

Hey, I get it. You're ***, it's all you think about, and since it's still not widely acceptable behavior, you get riled up over your aberrant behavior when someone points it out.

I got a better idea. You come meet me here in NW FL. We'll each take a rifle, one round, and enter the swamp from different sides. And we won't have to waste time conversing.

I know the opposing coach loves offensive mismatches, and I know Doritoo has no clue on how to run a defense, much less adjust during a game. The towel is already on the pad, and Dorito is the one who has to prove differently.

22.gif

All this internet gangsta tough guy **** is pointless

He was talking football.

Don't make idle threats it could land you in hot water. I don't mind having healthy convo but you always resort to name calling, violence etc...

Seriously if your at a game, come over to my tailgate. I always have plenty of food and drinks and we can have an adult convo and the Canes.

Canes fans don't always have to see eye to eye, but at the end of the day just support the team

I wish I could go to a thread about the upcoming season and see everyone united, rooting for the Canes and hoping we win. I understand our defense has sucked the last couple years and it might again, but it might not. Stop constantly bashing the coaches and players because regardless they are going to be here. Get behind your team and don't just bring negative energy because it won't help. Let's act like fans and support this team and hope that we turn it around rather then feeling vindicated if our defense sucks again because you called it, and never liked Golden or D'Onofrio. We should want to see them succeed because they are our coaches and if they don't then you can ask for change, but right now is not the time for that.

Advertisement
This game is 200% on D'Onofrio he needs to have coached one of the best games of career because trust me when I say Petrino is looking at this as warning shot to the rest of the ACC and will be running nothing but high Octane offense in this game trying to drop at least 50 points on Miami. An this blackout talk is just the beginning of the trash talk stuff that will come out over the next few weeks from Louisville.

This is what happen the last time a U of L team coached by Petrino played miami. **** they even made **** music video of the highlights.

[video=youtube;e0I4WqUZlfw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0I4WqUZlfw[/video]

[video=youtube;mOBsweq0ASU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOBsweq0ASU[/video]

Nice Video (sarcasm intended)...But I got a better one son

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGeqZNlPidE

He was talking football.

Don't make idle threats it could land you in hot water. I don't mind having healthy convo but you always resort to name calling, violence etc...

Seriously if your at a game, come over to my tailgate. I always have plenty of food and drinks and we can have an adult convo and the Canes.

Canes fans don't always have to see eye to eye, but at the end of the day just support the team

There were zero threats made. You gave an invitation, I gave an invitation.

Just being neighborly.

im so ready to slap the cardinal **** out of that team, it's driving me crazy

They got real c ocky real quick and need a real good *** whoopin to put them in their place...

365.gif

lmao...dude's hat levitating gets me everytime!!!

Advertisement
Back