Rumor Lots of Smoke at Auburn (about Harsin)..... (think they’d come after) Steele(?)

My man, I never, ever get into ****ing contests on the web, especially on this board. Too much pain and suffering over the past 20 years. Seems as if you are similar which means you are good in my book.

Boston people obviously cannot pronounce the word Car. That said, we will toss an ‘r’ on a word like idea. It becomes idear. Why? it’s a mystery. When I saw Bammer, I was just curious if you were from my parts. This may clear up my strange question. Since you are from North Bammer, I can see why you were confused with my Boston accent question.

Thanks for being cordial bud.
Ok, the mystery is solved, thanks. Actually, the forum here tagged me with the moniker "Bammer." Not sure why given it's not an expression that I would use or have ever used to describe my loyalty to BAMA.

Advertisement
You'd think that if they could fire the guy for cause that would have already happened. My guess is it was a bluff to see if he'd resign - and Harsin is calling their bluff.

I don't think they want to pay him his full buyout when they're already paying Gus Malzahn - so unless they find something real, he's their coach for the immediate future.

Advertisement
Best place to live in Alabama.
The highest concentration of actual intelligence in that godforsaken state. I'd probably still rather live on the Gulf and ignore the people around me if I had to live there but if you're raising a family or actually want to be part of the community then Huntsville definitely is the best spot in Alabaga.

The highest concentration of actual intelligence in that godforsaken state. I'd probably still rather live on the Gulf and ignore the people around me if I had to live there but if you're raising a family or actually want to be part of the community then Huntsville definitely is the best spot in Alabaga.
Where are you from?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back