Lorenzo Lingard

Advertisement
Don't care...they need to learn...Absolutely No excuses....That so called Product of the time, should last a lifetime...
It does for the players & fans who lived through it but you have play regularly for the rivalry to maintain itself. Also UF is different, the fans are around each other and players grew up together

It does for the players & fans who lived through it but you have play regularly for the rivalry to maintain itself. Also UF is different, the fans are around each other and players grew up together
No you DON'T have to play regularly....

You can’t tell me there was same amount of animosity between our players & nd’s the last 3 times we played compared to the late 80’s & early 90’s games
Hate is Hate...PERIOD...I've been to 4 UM vs ND games dating back to the Early 80s...and as recent as 2017...My Hate hasn't Diminshed ONE bit....and please stop with the "You can't tell Me Crap"...Your talking to someone who's been to 200 UM games since 1976....

Advertisement
Hate is Hate...PERIOD...I've been to 4 UM vs ND games dating back to the Early 80s...and as recent as 2017...My Hate hasn't Diminshed ONE bit....and please stop with the "You can't tell Me Crap"...Your talking to someone who's been to 200 UM games since 1976....
I was talking about the players in that post. No need to make into a ****ing contest either, I’ve been to a boatload of games too, including those 80’s & 90’s ND games. The players hated each other & wanted to fight in those games. The last 3 games didn’t have that

I was talking about the players in that post. No need to make into a ****ing contest either, I’ve been to a boatload of games too, including those 80’s & 90’s ND games. The players hated each other & wanted to fight in those games. The last 3 games didn’t have that
Oh trust me....They hated them plenty...

Advertisement
I agree but the younger canes fans haven’t seen us play those teams very often. Also the nd rivalry isn’t the same, was a product of the time
True. ND evokes a hatred that is almost unexplainable to a young Canes fan. Also ND has been largely irrelevant as well for a while so no real reason to hate them like when I was a kid.

I mean I hate UiF....hate. But dammit, nothing makes my stomach crawl like Notre Dame.

Advertisement
If Lingard is 210+ it's a very good sign. I'm hoping he can get to 215.

If his weight maxes out around 205, it's a little disappointing. Still a great RB, just a little lower ceiling.

Advertisement
Why do you really care about this weight?????😒😒😒

You joined in 2011 and you ask this question?

C’mon, you know how the weight obsession on this board goes.

Like 205 is that different than 210.

I’ve never been very big on an absolute weight number.

What’s important is that the weight you carry is good weight, and that it’s a natural weight for you in that position.

No sense in someone carrying an extra 5-10 pounds if they don’t need it, just because it looks good on paper.

Why do you really care about this weight?????😒😒😒

Basically I want to start looking like an NFL team again.

210 lbs. is the rough cutoff of where a RB can be a #1 guy for an NFL team.

If Lingard can get to 210 without losing much speed it'll be much better for Miami, and much better for his NFL prospects.

We can't keep rolling out 200 lb starting RB's like Homer, Walton, Yearby, Duke as our norm.

Basically I want to start looking like an NFL team again.

210 lbs. is the rough cutoff of where a RB can be a #1 guy for an NFL team.

If Lingard can get to 210 without losing much speed it'll be much better for Miami, and much better for his NFL prospects.

We can't keep rolling out 200 lb starting RB's like Homer, Walton, Yearby, Duke as our norm.

Lol. Literally 3 out of the 4 RB's you mentioned are in the NFL.

Advertisement
Back