Lorenzo Lingard (thanks to Tweed - title edited)

Worst poster on CIS
I think it's a good point. He hasn't made the impact he was hyped to make. People had him as our number 2 by this game at least in the spring when he signed. He will be a good wife receiver but BB8 made a bigger impact freshman year.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

What is a wife receiver?

At any rate, we have played FOUR games, we cancelled one, we rescheduled another, we've barely practiced, the kid came in during the summer...

And yet people expect that a guy will explode in the first month of being on a college campus.

Let's just gut the roster and start over.

The impact he was "hyped" to make? Are you kidding? One of the major reasons everyone "hyped" the kid is because we didn't even know we were recruiting him, we didn't expect him to pick UM, and he did pick UM when our WR recruiting was a nuclear fallout zone of failure.
And like I said most had him penciled in at 2. Doesn't matter why or when or how. He was hyped. He may be all world starting today but till this point he's been hyped. Stacy Coley balled. AR balled. I like his skill set and Im sure as **** happy we signed him. He's just not a 3 year all American like most wanted.

You are a buffoonish clown with the nonsense you are posting.

Stacy Coley came in as the only WR in his recruiting class, and the year before that our only WR of note was Herb Waters. Coley had 2 catches for 19 yards against FAU, no catches against UF, 3 catches for 16 yards against Savannah State, and then 4 catches for 96 yards against USF.

Ahmmon Richards came in with a so-so class (we lost Sam Bruce early) and the only WR of note in the prior class was Cager (who was hurt when Richards was a freshman). Richards had 2 catches for 31 yards against FAMU, 3 catches for 30 yards against FAU, and broke out with 4 catches for 142 yards against Appalachian State, before getting only 2 catches for 43 yards against GaTech.

Jeff Richards has come in with another 4-star WR (Harley) who is also playing as a freshman, not to mention that Richards and Cager are both back. And, yes, his stats are lesser through 4 games, but even as Richt has pointed out, he was wide open a couple of times when the QB simply did not see him.

So back off with the "hype" nonsense. Jeff Thomas didn't pick his Rivals ranking, it was given to him based upon his play. And, yes, our fans like to project immediate greatness out of every highly-ranked player.

By the way, Stacy Coley was not a "three time All American". Name a single one of our WRs...EVER...who has been.

Just take your whining somewhere else...like to a Gaytor board...
Lol your the idiot dude. You constantly prove it with every post.

Advertisement
I think it's a good point. He hasn't made the impact he was hyped to make. People had him as our number 2 by this game at least in the spring when he signed. He will be a good wife receiver but BB8 made a bigger impact freshman year.

What is a wife receiver?

At any rate, we have played FOUR games, we cancelled one, we rescheduled another, we've barely practiced, the kid came in during the summer...

And yet people expect that a guy will explode in the first month of being on a college campus.

The impact he was "hyped" to make? Are you kidding? One of the major reasons everyone "hyped" the kid is because we didn't even know we were recruiting him, we didn't expect him to pick UM, and he did pick UM when our WR recruiting was a nuclear fallout zone of failure.
And like I said most had him penciled in at 2. Doesn't matter why or when or how. He was hyped. He may be all world starting today but till this point he's been hyped. Stacy Coley balled. AR balled. I like his skill set and Im sure as **** happy we signed him. He's just not a 3 year all American like most wanted.

Stacy Coley came in as the only WR in his recruiting class, and the year before that our only WR of note was Herb Waters. Coley had 2 catches for 19 yards against FAU, no catches against UF, 3 catches for 16 yards against Savannah State, and then 4 catches for 96 yards against USF.

Ahmmon Richards came in with a so-so class (we lost Sam Bruce early) and the only WR of note in the prior class was Cager (who was hurt when Richards was a freshman). Richards had 2 catches for 31 yards against FAMU, 3 catches for 30 yards against FAU, and broke out with 4 catches for 142 yards against Appalachian State, before getting only 2 catches for 43 yards against GaTech.

Jeff Richards has come in with another 4-star WR (Harley) who is also playing as a freshman, not to mention that Richards and Cager are both back. And, yes, his stats are lesser through 4 games, but even as Richt has pointed out, he was wide open a couple of times when the QB simply did not see him.

So back off with the "hype" nonsense. Jeff Thomas didn't pick his Rivals ranking, it was given to him based upon his play. And, yes, our fans like to project immediate greatness out of every highly-ranked player.

By the way, Stacy Coley was not a "three time All American". Name a single one of our WRs...EVER...who has been.

You just got checked big time with your brain-dead fūcktard posts.

Only dlckbrains like you would expect an immediate out of this world impact from this freshman. Guess you don’t follow college football much, because your lack of understanding and performance history is pretty fūcking alarming

What is a wife receiver?

You just got checked big time with your brain-dead fūcktard posts.

Only dlckbrains like you would expect an immediate out of this world impact from this freshman. Guess you don’t follow college football much, because your lack of understanding and performance history is pretty fūcking alarming
So your not 1 of these guys that had him starting and making play after play this year. That's where your moronic reading comprehension shows. That's my whole point dumbass. He never was going to do that. He was hyped to be something he's not and that's it. He can't control it and once again he may be the best wide receiver ever. But this was directed to the posters who did hype him. But just like Brock captain save a hoe comes and adds his ****** dumbass 2 cents. Check that originalqueerqueerqueer

What is a wife receiver?

Look, your posts are trash and everyone knows it. You didn't post to criticize "people who hyped Jeff Thomas" (as you are now belatedly claiming), you started posting on this thread to agree with another brain-dead poster who defined a "program-changing" player as someone who puts up amazing statistics from their first game as a pure freshman.

You are a moron, your buddy that you defended is a moron, and you both prove it every time you post (and then change your stories later).

What is a wife receiver?

Look, your posts are trash and everyone knows it. You didn't post to criticize "people who hyped Jeff Thomas" (as you are now belatedly claiming), you started posting on this thread to agree with another brain-dead poster who defined a "program-changing" player as someone who puts up amazing statistics from their first game as a pure freshman.

You are a moron, your buddy that you defended is a moron, and you both prove it every time you post (and then change your stories later).
Didn't agree said he had a point about Jeff Thomas. Once again. Read to comprehend.

Advertisement
I thought Jeff thomas was a program changer?

Were 3 games into his true freshman year... Giving up on the kid already?

"program changer" = instant game changing impact from the minute they get on campus. Harley who imo is less talented then Thomas is starting over him and they arrived at the same time if im not mistaken.

Worst poster on CIS

Liar.

Were 3 games into his true freshman year... Giving up on the kid already?

"program changer" = instant game changing impact from the minute they get on campus. Harley who imo is less talented then Thomas is starting over him and they arrived at the same time if im not mistaken.

Worst poster on CIS

Liar.
LMAO keep going mane. Your killing it save a hoe.

Lingard is one of the most exciting RB prospects we've gotten in the last 20 years.

The young man has so much potential.

Advertisement
@sebrinecanethang23 just another fake-*** cane fan lying about his posts and going in on true freshmen after 4 games.

What time are you getting to the game today?

Oh that’s right, you won’t be there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back